Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Kathleen Kennedy days are numbered..

from the article

We should stress that Beyond the Trailer’s report is total conjecture and should be treated as such, but it presents some interesting food for thought nonetheless.

I'd also like to add that Grace from Beyond the Trailer also really tried to get Fox to release a PG13 version of Deadpool in theaters.

no really she honestly thought it would be a good idea to make Deadpool PG13 while it was in theaters.
    Last edited by Vicarious_Fan; 06-27-2018 at 12:14 AM.

we'll see, such overblown fake news it's preposterous

That doesn't negate the fact that she might have legitimate sources though. I think the writing is on the wall at this point and KK will be gone sooner rather than later. And something honestly does have to change after the problematic The Last Jedi and the bomb that was Soylo.
    Dismayed by Clone and Sith fanboys.

She is killing the Goose the lays Golden Eggs. A goose that a mouse paid $4b to get.

Quote Originally Posted by TheForce5 View Post
    That doesn't negate the fact that she might have legitimate sources though. I think the writing is on the wall at this point and KK will be gone sooner rather than later. And something honestly does have to change after the problematic The Last Jedi and the bomb that was Soylo.
    well couple things she isn't someone who is tends to be right about rumors. She isn't know for having good sources.
    She is well known for being well... kind of crazy. She went on a long twitter rant on how she knows there is an Anti DC conspiracy in hollywood.

She's been angry at Disney and Marvel ever since Marvel fired her back in 2011 from their youtube show The Watcher

But even then she says that no one is willing to take KK job so it's one of those rumors she can't lose with. If they don't fire her she just says

"See I was right no one was willing to take her job" if they do fire her she says

"See I was right they wanted to fire her and they found someone to take up the job"

Also i know a lot of you don't like TLJ but that doesn't mean it's problematic. To Disney it was a success, yes Solo was a bomb but TLJ was not. Now if E9 is bomb then yes I could see then firing her.
    Last edited by Vicarious_Fan; 06-27-2018 at 08:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone View Post
    She is killing the Goose the lays Golden Eggs. A goose that a mouse paid $4b to get.
    I don't see how? They already earned that 4 billion back and only 1 of 4 was a flop. The first 3 movies made more money then all of Phase 1 of Marvel.

ugh flop is a push at best. does anyone really think this company is in any trouble in any ways, this is all so ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicarious_Fan View Post
    I don't see how? They already earned that 4 billion back and only 1 of 4 was a flop. The first 3 movies made more money then all of Phase 1 of Marvel.
    No, they haven’t earned the $4 billion back — they don’t receive 100% of ticket sakes and likely make only s our 18% on merchandise.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicarious_Fan View Post
    Also i know a lot of you don't like TLJ but that doesn't mean it's problematic. To Disney it was a success, yes Solo was a bomb but TLJ was not. Now if E9 is bomb then yes I could see then firing her.
    TLJ not being a bomb does not equate to be a success. It’s success is determined whether it performed to Disney’s expectation across theatrical sales, merchandise sales and home video sales. From all accounts it has underperformed across all three. It takes a very loose definition of success to argue TLJ was succesful.

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast