Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hot Toys EP3 Anakin Skywalker (Dark side) Exclusive

Quote Originally Posted by Tikkes View Post
    I couldn't justify dropping $300 shortly before my wedding, but 80 bucks is a bit more tolerable.
    Sideshow should offer a divorce attorney on retainer for high spending customers.

Quote Originally Posted by starwarsisgood View Post
    Sideshow should offer a divorce attorney on retainer for high spending customers.
    Haha, that's not a bad idea. "But babe, this is a Convention Exclusive!"
    I changed my signature because Hasbro is never going to make Tikkes.

Passed on standard version..........Sith version all the way. For $250 plus, Hot toys really needs to released both heads for that price.
    Original trilogy fan!

Quote Originally Posted by AmanaMatt View Post
    Passed on standard version..........Sith version all the way. For $250 plus, Hot toys really needs to released both heads for that price.
    Especially since in the movie, he doesn't have the yellow Sith eyes during the duel and on that base.

Exactly.....i understand why people would want the Sith eyed sculpt, it looks cool, but the eyes only really kick in when he's been dismembered (actually....don't you see them briefly when he's killing gunray?).

The standard figure is surely the preferred Anakin figure, and the Sith eyed sculpt a cool bonus head? Or at least that's what Hot Toys should have released initially.
    Last edited by TheChosenOne; 07-18-2018 at 04:40 AM.

Yup...totally agree. I went for the 2nd wave of the standard release from SSC. The Mustafar base would have been even more preferred, if Obi had included the corresponding platform from the lava duel...instead of baby Luke & a holo table. I also prefer the uniform rectangular display bases for my Ikea cases. I guess it’s just a matter of preference.

My final Flexpay for this got pushed back to November 10th.
    Wants: Funko eyelids holiday Yoda and Chase holiday Vader Pop!s

My SS/HT collection: http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1122226
    Hasbro: http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1104336

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123