Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: SDCC 2018 Excl. #4: McQuarrie YODA

Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    Seriously?! Nothing wrong with BBTS selling the mini bust, as I think they are a great merchant. But on the other hand, what is really a limited GG convention exclusive? What is really the benefit of the PGM when you pay a higher price for a supposed "exclusive" which later on pops somewhere else for less when adding shipping? If I would have known this was going to happen, I would have never ordered it directly from GG where they charged over $16.00 for shipping PLUS sales tax. Now you can order this from BBTS for a flat rate shipping of $4.00 and NO TAX to pay.
    No no, dont get me wrong. I love BBTS. Awesome people. This is all about GG screwing us. That's how I feel anyway.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    I believe the OT is all that is SW. Nothing else can ever be. Well maybe R1 and Solo can.

Jedi Luke is on there too. Lol

I believe the OT is all that is SW. Nothing else can ever be. Well maybe R1 and Solo can.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    No no, dont get me wrong. I love BBTS. Awesome people. This is all about GG screwing us. That's how I feel anyway.
    I hear you. Exactly how I feel.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Jedi Luke is on there too. Lol

Yeah I made a note of that after revising my previous post. LOL Wonderful!

I'll repost it here:

Note: BBTS also has up for pre order the balloon-head Luke Jedi mini bust "exclusive", for which I still I haven't been refunded after receiving a defective one from GG.

Your choice, folks, for those of you that did not get to order these from GG. Buy direct from GG and pay tax and high shipping and your selections cannot be combined into one order. Buy from BBTS and pay the lower overall price for your order, which will have your items shipped together and no limited amount. Meanwhile at a GG website near you...

You can only purchase a maximum of 1 of the Luke Skywalker ROTJ Mini Bust - 2018 SDCC Exclusive per order

You can only purchase a maximum of 1 of the Yoda (Concept Series) Mini Bust - 2018 SDCC Exclusive per order
    Last edited by LightSword; 08-25-2018 at 05:16 PM.
    You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time. You've gotta stand for something or you'll fall for anything.

My Feedback , My Collection

GG sure loves to shoot themselves in the foot. This is a BAD look. They know better, but sadly it seems they’re more interested in clearing inventory than protecting the integrity of their brand.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
    Yep! That’s where he belongs.

Quick crappy pic, but here is my ESB setup...
    Awesome setup, looks great!
    "He's no good to me dead"

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425