Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Collection Sale 3.75" & 6" scale ME SW - plenty of good stuff left - price drops!

Some prices were just dropped, several sold items were marked, and some other edits were made.

I have some other new/loose/complete figures that will be added this week.

LMK what you need...thanks!
    My Feedback: *Attention* My entire remaining ME SW (3.75 and 6 inch scale) collection is up for sale in the Classifieds section of this site. Stop by and pick something up. TVC Barge populace figures etc!

I just marked several sold items and updated some. Plenty of really good stuff left to go around, so LMK what you need! Take it off my hands...

Thanks!
    My Feedback: *Attention* My entire remaining ME SW (3.75 and 6 inch scale) collection is up for sale in the Classifieds section of this site. Stop by and pick something up. TVC Barge populace figures etc!

A ton of things have sold, and I just marked them as such. There is plenty of great stuff left to be had, so LMK what you need!

Thanks for looking!

Super BUMP...

End of the month, Bump! LMK what you need...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345