Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Collection Sale 3.75" & 6" scale ME SW - plenty of good stuff left - price drops!

TBS OT Stormtrooper #08 Blue packaging MOC - $17.00

Is this figure still available?

Quote Originally Posted by Wookieman26 View Post
    TBS OT Stormtrooper #08 Blue packaging MOC - $17.00

Is this figure still available?
    I just shot you a PM! Sorry for the slight delay, I haven’t been in the site for over a week.

Also, BUMP!
    My Feedback: *Attention* My entire remaining ME SW (3.75 and 6 inch scale) collection is up for sale in the Classifieds section of this site. Stop by and pick something up. TVC Barge populace figures etc!

Quote Originally Posted by HonestAbe View Post
    I just shot you a PM! Sorry for the slight delay, I haven’t been in the site for over a week.

Also, BUMP!
    It's all good. sent u a pm

PM's replied to. I just updated the thread and marked several items as SOLD! and moved them to the bottom of the first post on page 1.

I also just added a few new figures into the mix.

Thanks for looking! LMK what you need.
    My Feedback: *Attention* My entire remaining ME SW (3.75 and 6 inch scale) collection is up for sale in the Classifieds section of this site. Stop by and pick something up. TVC Barge populace figures etc!

Just added some super awesome figures into the mix!

LMK what you need, thanks for looking.

Super Bump!

VC Kithaba and VC Wooof have both been sold!

BUMP!

VC Rebel Commando AA Variant and TBS 6 40th Tusken/Sand People have been sold!

Updated and added a couple new figures very recently. LMK what you need!

bumpdate! LMK what you need, thanks for looking!

Just marked some sold figures and updated. Check out the figures that were just added and LMK what you need...

Thanks for looking!

First bump for the month of March!

thanks for taking a gander!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast