Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot Toys Count Dooku

Last edited by StormRider; 06-15-2018 at 07:55 AM.
    Yipee - The early words of Darth Vader...

Excellent. Will be adding him to the collection.
    If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will....

I probably won't get it, but it looks great.

It will be mine.. oh yes... it will be mine
    Yipee - The early words of Darth Vader...

Probably going to grab two. One for the Anakin/Obi Wan fight in ROTS and one for the AOTC fight with Yoda. Hopefully a AOTC Obi Wan and Anakin are coming.
    I changed my signature because Hasbro is never going to make Tikkes.

15 years waiting for him. He's been on my Sideshow waiting list ever since they announced their 1/6 line in 2004. No way i'm skipping him.

Quote Originally Posted by Tikkes View Post
    Probably going to grab two. One for the Anakin/Obi Wan fight in ROTS and one for the AOTC fight with Yoda. Hopefully a AOTC Obi Wan and Anakin are coming.
    i wish HT would add the few different parts from his ROTS outfit (notably lighter brown cape and slightly different saber hilt) but they are keeping all their options opened i guess.

Terrifying how a reveal immediately brings us to anticipate for the next few figures we could add to the display. While HT are at it, i wouldn't mind a Padmé to go with those AOTC Anakin and Obi-Wan you mention
    Last edited by TK_842; 06-15-2018 at 10:08 AM.

To quote Director Krennic, "Oh, it's beautiful!"

This looks beautiful.
    PSN: BloodOps
    "I used to believe that being a good soldier meant doing everything they told you. That's how they engineered us. But we're not droids. We're not programmed. You have to learn to make your own decisions. "

Glad to see him released, even if lacking funds & space for the good Count.

Quote Originally Posted by TK_842 View Post
    15 years waiting for him. He's been on my Sideshow waiting list ever since they announced their 1/6 line in 2004. No way i'm skipping him.i wish HT would add the few different parts from his ROTS outfit (notably lighter brown cape and slightly different saber hilt) but they are keeping all their options opened i guess.Terrifying how a reveal immediately brings us to anticipate for the next few figures we could add to the display. While HT are at it, i wouldn't mind a Padmé to go with those AOTC Anakin and Obi-Wan you mention
    The sad thing is I would probably buy the ROTS one as well. I really want some Magnaguards and a Jango too.
    I changed my signature because Hasbro is never going to make Tikkes.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast