Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Imperial TIE Fighter

Quote Originally Posted by DarkManX View Post
    Pretty sure that's the $40 falcon
    nope that's the full size $100 version. I can tell by the size of the cockpit. the $40 one is way smaller and more angled and doesn't have the exploding panels on the front mandibles like the one in the pic above
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

even though likely not screen perfect, for the price, I'd like for an attachment to be included to convert from a standard tie to a brute tie. Plus I'd like a unique, ie different styled pilot vs a "plain" black suited one again

Quote Originally Posted by R1G4R3PO View Post
    even though likely not screen perfect, for the price, I'd like for an attachment to be included to convert from a standard tie to a brute tie. Plus I'd like a unique, ie different styled pilot vs a "plain" black suited one again
    Need a new sculpt for the new TIE. It's not just an extra gun mount, there's a fair bit of extra detailing around the cockpit.

Don't know if the pilot had any fancy "ace" markings, probably be while before we see good screenshots of him.
    Don't hit me with them negative waves so early in the morning

Quote Originally Posted by R1G4R3PO View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Oddball_Fett View Post
    Need a new sculpt for the new TIE. It's not just an extra gun mount, there's a fair bit of extra detailing around the cockpit.

Don't know if the pilot had any fancy "ace" markings, probably be while before we see good screenshots of him.
    Hence. the opening clause in my post

I would also echo those requesting the TIE-Heavy/Brute/Gunship!

Another regular TIE release would be a huge missive for the Solo line.

C’mon Hasbro!

I'm so glad that a new TIE Fighter is coming out. It'll be the first one since 2011, somehow both the Rebels cartoon and Rogue One made it by with out a classic TIE-in release. I really hope it doesn't have as simple a cockpit as the TIE Striker or the Inquisitor's TIE Advanced prototype had.

Also, bring on the heavy TIE!
    Need Eight TVC VC 65 TIE Fighter Pilot cardbacks.

Yeah, it's really odd Hasbro never made a grey Rebels TIE Fighter (or for that matter, The Ghost, an Imperial Gunship, The Bendu and Kanan's Speeder Bike). The show's TIE design and proportions being based on the '78 Kenner version makes it naturally toyetic.

JTA has a picture up and it looks very small

so much for getting TIE BRUTE, but honestly, I wasn't expecting that from Hasbro. Still, I'll get this as I do like TIEs, well Imperial ships in general

looking at enlarged pics again, I like the "exploding"-/battle damaged/crash feature. Kinda brings back memories to my first of just a few kenner micro world toys...TIE fighter. I no longer have it but it was the only one the survived for many, many years

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast