Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: UTINNIII's WIPS

The Dragon Snake is nearly done! Hopefully tomorrow.
    The arms are from a cheapo wrestler.

Since Dollarama has the Baze 2 pack for $4, I have a bunch of them now. I intend to make a gang out of them. It is a good way to use up extra heads I have lying around.
    I'm adding extra bits or removing things so they will all be unique. I just have to decide on what color I want them to be.

OH, Walmart is clearancing Rampage toys for anyone that wants cheap monsters.

These don't look like much yet.

And while the Dragonsnake is done, I have 3 more Dagobah critters on the go.

Here are the 3 Dagobah critters and their source material. I just need to paint them, but they are not a priority.

I've been painting these guys. I need some advice.
    1] What color(s) should the armor plates be so they don't look like Baze, and
    2] should the armor all be the same color (with some individual embellishments) or different for each person (I'm making them all part of the same criminal organization).

I've been busy so I haven't got a lot done. Hopefully I can work more on these.
    Last edited by Utinniii; 07-24-2018 at 09:18 PM.

Things are going glacially slow ATM.

First up, I made a few alien head casts. I made lego frames and made smooth-top Lego blocks that fit in each casting chamber to push the Syligum down flat and squish in each crevasse.

Here's how they look. The casts are imperfect but I don't mind as it makes each head unique.

My next attempt at 3D printing was another failure. I think I will print only one thing at a time so if one screws up, I won't ruin the others when I abort. I'm not really happy with the lines in the print out. I think I need to wait a few more years until they can print what I expect. I still have a few things I want to make though.

Finally, Here's an update on my Baze Brigade.

I love the Baze army. I've been stocking up on $4 Star Wars figures at Dollarama for customizing too.

Quote Originally Posted by HolidaySpecial View Post
    I love the Baze army. I've been stocking up on $4 Star Wars figures at Dollarama for customizing too.
    I'm feeling Bazed and Confused from all the customizing and painting, but my abazing army is nearly done.

The 2 on their sides are unfinished, as is the 5th Element Rose. The dog is a successful 3D print.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123