Page 1 of 52 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: General Veers

General Veers

I don't know if it's news or not but I found this pic of 6" General Veers
    that has been rumoured, Kooshmeister you can knock this one from your wants list now

All I know is it's an exclusive (don't know to where though I'm afraid).

" Though we have heard of stupid haste in war, cleverness has never been seen associated with long delays ".
    - Sun Tzu - The Art of War
    Trade Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    that has been rumoured, Kooshmeister you can knock this one from your wants list now

Wow! Just preordered! In demand toys have him up with a release around June 18th

I didn't want to name the place where the image came from (just in case it got them in trouble) as the figure hasn't been officially announced yet, let alone pictures. The preorders have all sold out now anyway, glad to of found it by accident this morning and managed to get an order in.
    " Though we have heard of stupid haste in war, cleverness has never been seen associated with long delays ".
    Trade Feedback

I didn't want to name the place where the image came from (just in case it got them in trouble) as the figure hasn't been officially announced yet, let alone pictures. The preorders have all sold out now anyway, glad to of found it by accident this morning and managed to get an order in.
    They advertised it on their facebook page so I assume its all good!

Not surprised it sold out so fast then and I thought the Gamorrean Guards they had sold quickly!
    Trade Feedback

According to JTA, it is a Walgreens exclusive.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Figures this comes out AFTER I met Julian Glover lol. Definitely picking this up.

The figure looks nicely done. I'm glad to see another imperial officer on the way.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Floating through the Alderaan debris field

Robotkingdom still has Veers pre-orders available. Hoping this is true, but says "will start shipping on June 13th"
    Quote Originally Posted by Hound
    "Sounds like a bad idea.. But, I'm all about Bad Ideas."

Page 1 of 52 1231151 ... LastLast