Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: VC Mail-Away Ideas Thread

I would like to see more of the POTF coin figures redone and I would be open to see them as a mail away.

So... Speaking of PotF coin figures...

Has anybody suggested the idea that they should do a modern retooling of "Lightsaber launching" R2-D2? All they really have to do is use the one they (re)issued on a TVC card and give it the same type of spring launcher the original had. And since it would appeal more to more adult collectors, they do not have to "John Holmes" the third leg for the sake of making the launcher be more effective than the original.

Plus the only other idea I have is that they reissue C-3PO, R2-D2, and Boba Fett on Droids cardbacks. And have them repainted to reflect their color schemes in the short-lived (and now Legends-based) animated series.
    Now selling the last of my Star Wars collection.
    PLEASE LOOK! My new one will not be this for my sanity's sake.

The way brick and mortar retail distribution is, just about every figure I buy is a mail away figure.

Yup, it's pretty much the same for me. Brick & Mortar retail has basically become a chase down the HTF exclusive shopping experience for me due to poor purchasing decisions by the wholesale buyers.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZX3 View Post
    The way brick and mortar retail distribution is, just about every figure I buy is a mail away figure.
    I hope HASBRO finishes the original 92+ on the Vintage Collection Cards...(approx. 34 needed to complete it, depending on your certain point of view.)

Quote Originally Posted by Just_Chuck View Post
    I would like to see more of the POTF coin figures redone and I would be open to see them as a mail away.
    I think all retail excls like lando (skiff), Han (stormtrooper), Mimban trooper etc should've been on potf coin cards like barge yakface was.
    I also wish that the color background for original figure were maintained for current tvc line. General lando potf was blue but tvc 2012 gen lando was orange. Yakface w/ coin was punk/magenta but non coin tvc was red. Far no Han was only one the preserve original Kenner color
    Last edited by R1G4R3PO; 07-26-2019 at 06:16 PM.

^ meant... SO far Han (CARBONITE)/POTF W/COIN was the only one the preserve original Kenner color. Then of course all the Kenner turquoise cards (Ackbar, Nikto, Death Squad comm. aka Imp navy officer) were released as green for tvc and Hoth Trooper changed from orange to lt blue/turquoise

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789