Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: SDCC #1 - Any Guesses?

I do like the look of this Star Trek bust & if it’d come out a few years back when I still had a Star Trek collection I’d be tempted as this line has great potential but I’m sticking with Star Wars & Doctor Who as there’s no room for anything extra.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Guess I'm old school from the time you were either a Star Wars fan or a Trek fan LOL. Needless to say, I'm on this site so...
    "He's no good to me dead"

Quote Originally Posted by Django View Post
    Guess I'm old school from the time you were either a Star Wars fan or a Trek fan LOL. Needless to say, I'm on this site so...
    Does this apply to being old school?

Last edited by LightSword; 06-07-2018 at 10:51 AM.
    You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time. You've gotta stand for something or you'll fall for anything.

My Feedback , My Collection

Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    Does this apply to being old school?

It really does LOL! The first one used to apply more back in the day than it does now though.

It really does LOL! The first one used to apply more back in the day than it does now though.
    I think it all works still today! Lol

Not many super ****, hot Trekkies out there wearing skimpy bikini's that I'm aware of! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bighead5 View Post

Not many super ****, hot Trekkies out there wearing skimpy bikini's that I'm aware of! Lol

True, very true

Quote Originally Posted by bighead5 View Post

Would these two ladies get along today? ...

Last edited by LightSword; 06-07-2018 at 09:17 PM.
    You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time. You've gotta stand for something or you'll fall for anything.

My Feedback , My Collection

Holy crap!

I actually saw Jeri Ryan a couple of weeks ago along with LeVar Burton and Brent Spiner here in Houston. She's hot, but that chick in the R2-D2 bathing suitů Mama Mia!

Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    Would these two ladies get along today? ...

One can hope...dream. All is possible through the living Force !

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678