Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Star Wars Solo cards

Im not keen on this set. Rose is right. They're all character poses. 90% at portrait, and 10% are wide set pieces.
    Its not a highly desirable set.
    I think Disney didnt want to let anything out to topps given all the production switcheroos this film had. A second set would have been nice, but with the low numbers this movie is pulling, I think topps is ready to just let this title fade away.

-Wolf

(edit) Oh, and I cant find single packs at target either. anyone want about a dozen $1-off coupons?
    Last edited by CLone_Wolf; 06-24-2018 at 06:45 AM.

Cool. I don't need much aside from needing one more Argus Six Eyes from the Denny's promotional set...

I'm looking for Solo cards: 39, 50, 67, 77, 79, SL-5, SS-1, 2 & 7, I-7 or any sticker cards.

I've got numerous extras if anyone else needs something.
    Would love to get my hands on a Hotwheels 2015 Celebration exclusive R2-KT
    Looking for new How Wheels Solo Character cars; Qira, Enfys Nest, Range Trooper and Han Solo's Speeder
    .MY FEEDBACK

Edited with changes...I don't need much aside from needing one more Argus Six Eyes from the Denny's promotional set...

I'm looking for Solo cards: 50, 67, 77, SS- 2 & 7 or any sticker cards.

I've got numerous extras if anyone else needs something.
    Looking for new How Wheels Solo Character cars; Qira, Enfys Nest, Range Trooper and Han Solo's Speeder
    .MY FEEDBACK

I can send you base cards 67 and 77. No need for anything in return. Send me a PM with your mailing address and I'll get them to you.

Awesome thanks!!
    .MY FEEDBACK

I got these 2 cards! Thanks a ton!
    .MY FEEDBACK

Glad to help a fellow collector. Wish I could do more.

I am looking for base cards 20, 31, 51, 76. All That's left in my local stores are 20 dollar boxes, I hate to gamble on one and still not get cards I need. I have lots of doubles, if anyone is still looking for cards I'd be happy to trade.
    Thanks
    MTFBWY

PM me your mailing address and I'll send you 51 and 76. No need for anything in return.

I've got 20 & 31, I'm looking to trade for 39, 50, 80 or SS1

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmer View Post
    I am looking for base cards 20, 31, 51, 76. All That's left in my local stores are 20 dollar boxes, I hate to gamble on one and still not get cards I need. I have lots of doubles, if anyone is still looking for cards I'd be happy to trade.
    Thanks
    Last edited by darthjaybo; 09-04-2018 at 12:39 AM.
    .MY FEEDBACK

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast