Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Going Somewhere Solo?

Going Somewhere Solo?

Just announced! Happy SOLO Day!!

Buy them both together and save $40 off the pair (until June 4th)
    https://www.gentlegiantltd.com/colle...i-bust-bundle/

Chewie looks really good. The bundle price is nice too!

Having seen the movie today how could I not preorder this duo, loved Solo & that was a surprise but a welcome one. Lando was the stand out character for me personally, even sounded like the original in a few scenes..., spooky seeing a new Chewie mini-bust though as Iíd only recently asked on Facebook about whether you guys could come up with a new mini-bust of him worth buying & then I get an email with the new version. lol The savings covers my shipping costs, shame it doesnít cover customs fees too but canít have everything now can I.
    Last edited by kevb0977; 05-25-2018 at 03:46 PM.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Pretty happy with the PGM this year so far. Nice surprise for a Saturday morning ! (We live in the future down here in NZ)

Nice surpise, would be nice ifbthese shipped before Solo 3 ��

I'll be grabbing the bundle and really hope we see a Lando and Range Trooper bust. Gotta say I'm stunned to see these announced today and still nothing from The Last Jedi.

Nice set, but not my specific movie focus. A nice surprise indeed for those folks collecting all the mini busts. Does it say anywhere when they'll be released?
    Last edited by LightSword; 05-25-2018 at 05:00 PM.
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

My Feedback , My Collection

Saw the movie last night, liked it, I am definitely in on these two!!

The bundle is cool and seemed like a good deal, but seeing an extra $36 after tax and shipping in my cart not too sure I want to pull the trigger.

-Snags
    "I've got a bad feeling about this."

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast