Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Going Somewhere Solo?

I loved the movie so I got the set! Now I will continue my wait for a TFA version of Han by GG.

Quote Originally Posted by Django View Post
    I don't know Ben, they were always kind of puffy back in SW
    C'mon, this is what Chewie looks like:

and this is GG's pink puffy lips version:

Seems a lot of folks here think he looks fine so I'll just leave it at that. :-)

Tomato / Toma-toe I guess LOL. It's all good .
    He's no good to me dead!

Quote Originally Posted by Django View Post
    As a GG member (not a PGM member but I still have an account) I was offered the $170 too and still passed as I didn't like the Solo at all . But Chewie is nice so I got him alone.
    Well that’s misleading then as it said save extra for PGM, interesting though.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Quote Originally Posted by BenObi_70 View Post
    C'mon, this is what Chewie looks like:

and this is GG's pink puffy lips version:

Seems a lot of folks here think he looks fine so I'll just leave it at that. :-)
    To be fair this is the first pictures & prototype, I have yet to see a mini-bust look exactly like the first pictures we see..., they always tweak things. In this case the lips are looking slightly too wide, the bottom lip anyway but if painted a bit darker it’d turn out different I think.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Chewy looks fantastic, & his gun looks bad A!

Albeit not enough [ for me ] to warrant buying & replacing the OG Chewy I already own

Han looks...well, it’s definitely not for me, but I’m always excited when & that they release new SW mini busts & happy for those that like it
    ďThe dark is generous and it is patient and it always wins Ė but in the heart of its strength lies its weakness: one lone candle is enough to hold it back.Ē -Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by kevb0977 View Post
    Well thatís misleading then as it said save extra for PGM, interesting though.
    Think they mean you can use your one time use coupon code for an extra discount.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ATATDRIVER View Post
    Think they mean you can use your one time use coupon code for an extra discount.

Good point, well I’m still happy enough with the set price, 2 busts for $20 more than the PGM fee is a good deal I think.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

I'll be honest, there have been quite a few things I have been able to buy or get discounts for just being a GG member that have even shocked me at times. I was able to purchase the Vader / Luke X-Wing Comic Con 40th Anniversary Classic Mini busts at the bundle discount when they were released, along with purchasing McQuarrie Comic Con Solo. I also got the Vader / Stormtrooper polystone bookends with the bundle pricing discount pre-ordered.

I'm not complaining, believe me. Sure, I can't order the gifts until / if they are released to the public but overall I get most of what I want on there.
    Last edited by Django; 05-26-2018 at 10:34 PM.
    He's no good to me dead!

Quote Originally Posted by ATATDRIVER View Post

Thatís not it. The regular bundle price is $240. Order before June 4 and itís $20 off each, or $200.

Order before June 4 as a PGM member and itís another $30 off. My total was $170 plus tax and shipping for the pair. It came out to under $200 after everything.

Maybe you can get it down even further with coupons, I didnít try.
    Last edited by Kneel_Before_Zod; 05-27-2018 at 12:00 AM.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast