Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Going Somewhere Solo?

•    
    Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    Nice set, but not my specific movie focus. A nice surprise indeed for those folks collecting all the mini busts. Does it say anywhere when they'll be released?
    Quarter 4 2018

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1029047
    TK/ID/DZ-9433
    nWo 4 LIFE!
    [-o-] (-o-) [-o-]

What's with Chewie's huge pink puffy lips?!? Did he get lip injections and try lipstick in "Solo"? (I haven't seen it yet).

Han looks like he'd be doing the moonwalk to "Billie Jean" in that outfit.

Pass.

Awesome busts! Not getting these but the movie was great and they should do well. I've decided that MY Star Wars movies (SW, ESB, ROTJ) are now completely separate from ANY and ALL movies (PT & ST*), books and television shows. By doing this I can enjoy these new films without any connection to anything else that exists now or in the future of SW.

"Solo" was a good movie.

*Except for TLJ. I give it back to Disney, it never happened.
    Last edited by Jedi534; 05-25-2018 at 10:47 PM.
    "I'm such a hardcore OT purist, I hate the title "A New Hope" being added!"
    My Feedback

I really like the Chewie and since I don't have one already for my collection, that's a buy for me. Solo looks awful. Sorry but it's a pass on that one.
    Last edited by Django; 05-25-2018 at 10:44 PM.
    He's no good to me dead!

Quote Originally Posted by BenObi_70 View Post
    What's with Chewie's huge pink puffy lips?!? Did he get lip injections and try lipstick in "Solo"? (I haven't seen it yet).

Han looks like he'd be doing the moonwalk to "Billie Jean" in that outfit.

Pass.
    I don't know Ben, they were always kind of puffy back in SW

He's no good to me dead!

Chewie’s lips do stand out a bit but that’s just him really when looking at pictures, the Han bust I wasn’t sure on in a few pictures but he’s definitely there in a couple of others & that makes him worth a punt as I know in hand is when the busts are at their most impressive.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Han is an easy pass for me, Chewie I might have been tempted by but now Ben's mentioned the lips that's all I can see, so a pass on both I think.

Though I (know) I will be punished for my impetuousness on getting this Chewie full price now and not waiting for it to go on sale, I pre-ordered it anyway as when you see all the photos on GG of him it's an impressive looking piece!
    He's no good to me dead!

Quote Originally Posted by Django View Post
    Though I (know) I will be punished for my impetuousness on getting this Chewie full price now and not waiting for it to go on sale, I pre-ordered it anyway as when you see all the photos on GG of him it's an impressive looking piece!
    The pair for members was $170.00 so for me that’s a good deal I thought, always nice to save some cash but a new Chewie was something I never thought I’d see so I’m happy to appreciate the new pose as soon as he’s released rather than waiting for a price drop, sometimes a character being repeated is a good thing & this I feel is one of those times.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Quote Originally Posted by kevb0977 View Post
    The pair for members was $170.00 so for me that’s a good deal I thought, always nice to save some cash but a new Chewie was something I never thought I’d see so I’m happy to appreciate the new pose as soon as he’s released rather than waiting for a price drop, sometimes a character being repeated is a good thing & this I feel is one of those times.
    As a GG member (not a PGM member but I still have an account) I was offered the $170 too and still passed as I didn't like the Solo at all . But Chewie is nice so I got him alone.
    He's no good to me dead!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast