Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: 12" Jumbo Vintage Kenner POTF Emperor

  1. #1

    12" Jumbo Vintage Kenner POTF Emperor

    Nobody seems to have posted anything yet on the new jumbo Emperor... Thought I'd show him as he should have been produced, in all his ROTJ carded glory! Finally a new addition to my ROTJ collection!



    Now awaiting to fill that Royal Guard clamshell!

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebkenobi View Post
    Nobody seems to have posted anything yet on the new jumbo Emperor... Thought I'd show him as he should have been produced, in all his ROTJ carded glory! Finally a new addition to my ROTJ collection!



    Now awaiting to fill that Royal Guard clamshell!
    Nice Collection!

  3. #3
    Has everyone who ordered the PGM Emperor received it? I haven't received mine. My order is still listed as pre-pending (or some type of wording like that)
    Aim for Heaven and you'll get earth thrown in. Aim for earth and you'll get neither.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by xphillips View Post
    Has everyone who ordered the PGM Emperor received it? I haven't received mine. My order is still listed as pre-pending (or some type of wording like that)
    I have not either. I think they are waiting for the rest of the PGM gifts to arrive and then ship all together. I did order an extra emperor for someone here and it has already shipped and arrived.

  5. #5
    It's mid-June 2018 and I haven't received any of my 2017 PGM exclusives. What's going on?
    Aim for Heaven and you'll get earth thrown in. Aim for earth and you'll get neither.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by xphillips View Post
    It's mid-June 2018 and I haven't received any of my 2017 PGM exclusives. What's going on?
    Crazy right???? Already selling this yearís and havenít fulfilled last years yet.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by xphillips View Post
    It's mid-June 2018 and I haven't received any of my 2017 PGM exclusives. What's going on?
    Got an email today saying both items are now in stock and GG will begin processing the order on Thursday 06.14.18.

  8. #8
    Got an email this week from GG saying that they accidentally shipped me a Jumbo Emperor with my FN-2199 instead of shipping Lobot. They said to keep it as a bonus free gift and are shipping Lobot separately. I'll take these kind of mistakes from GG anytime!
    "No, no! No! THIS one goes there...THAT one goes there, right?" - Prop Collecting 101
    XBox Live Gamertag: CoolHandHan

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolHandHan View Post
    Got an email this week from GG saying that they accidentally shipped me a Jumbo Emperor with my FN-2199 instead of shipping Lobot. They said to keep it as a bonus free gift and are shipping Lobot separately. I'll take these kind of mistakes from GG anytime!
    And here I was thinking I was all kinds of special. They did the exact same thing with me. Jumbo Emperor instead of Lobot and shipped him with my FN-2199. Received them today. Looks good, but I'll probably sell him, as the jumbo figures are not my focus. Uh-oh, I wonder how many of this mistake GG made?
    Ariel Echevarria
    ariel-view.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •