Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SOLD: Lego UCS U-Wing MOC by Starbricks with instruction booklet

Quote Originally Posted by BradyBunch View Post
    SOLD! Thank you everyone for your interest!
    Would you mind posting the final sale price? I'm very curious as this is an amazing MOC. Congrats on the sale!

Quote Originally Posted by oneknightr View Post
    Would you mind posting the final sale price? I'm very curious as this is an amazing MOC. Congrats on the sale!
    I hope Brady doesn't mind my post.

But, I paid his asking price of $500. Mirko sells his instructions for $75, I believe. There are 3324 pieces in the model. At .10 that is $332.40, plus his shipping costs. Which we all know was probably more. Plus his time to source the parts.

I that it was a fair price!

As someone who has Bricklinked some big models over the years. Paying to have all the pieces in one shot was an awesome feeling. No need to spend hours on bricklink!!

If anything, while writing this, I think I may have underpaid?!

Jamie

Quote Originally Posted by jamie75 View Post
    I hope Brady doesn't mind my post.

But, I paid his asking price of $500. Mirko sells his instructions for $75, I believe. There are 3324 pieces in the model. At .10 that is $332.40, plus his shipping costs. Which we all know was probably more. Plus his time to source the parts.

I that it was a fair price!

As someone who has Bricklinked some big models over the years. Paying to have all the pieces in one shot was an awesome feeling. No need to spend hours on bricklink!!

If anything, while writing this, I think I may have underpaid?!

Jamie
    Congrats on obtaining an amazing MOC Jamie!

It sounds like a fair price.. Especially considering the amount of time spent for research and design, plus its size (I was shocked to see the pic next to UCS Falcon, this is HUGE) so congratulations!
    But...it is written if the Evil Spirit arms the Tiger with claws, Brahman provided wings for the Dove...Thus spoke the Super Guru

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12