Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Lando sexuality..

Quote Originally Posted by Imperial1973 View Post
    OT train ended when Disney bought the star wars franchise..
    They don't dare to do jack without OT influence and characters so they just derailed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Red5StandingBy View Post
    Yeah this is pretty much my exact thoughts. The Prequels or the Sequels will never take away the OT. Some people whine about how TLJ “ruined” the OT, and want it removed from canon. Who cares about canon? Enjoy the saga as you please like Cobalt does. If you still believe in the EU, then enjoy that universe. If you're going to rant about these Disney movies for years, then stop paying more money to see them. Enjoying the OT or the Prequels will make you more happy. You're allowed to have different opinions on the ST and voice them, but don't demonize or gatekeep the people who like them. But what do I know? We need to protect our childhoods from the SJWs trying to ruin it .
    Unlike Star Trek it's not alive minus SWTOR.

Quote Originally Posted by jpolli666 View Post
    LOL it's been going on for years man, it's like TDS, just ignore it.. I can PM you some great SW related fan sites that aren't full of middle school mentalities on film.
    PM? Like the internet has some secret Star Wars sites that only the cool kids know about.

Quote Originally Posted by Gormak_Breen View Post
    Unlike Star Trek it's not alive minus SWTOR.
    You missed the point of my entire post.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt60 View Post
    by now your anus must look like a baseball glove. from laughter. just saying.
    officially the best fake angry white man account on this board. Keep up the good work!
    OT,PT,ST,RO,TPM,AOTC,ROTS,ANH,ESB,ROTJ,TFA,TLJ.... .STOP THE ABBREVIATION MADNESS!!! We are one abbreviation away from being scientologists. Now is the time to join The Abbreviation Resistance Movement!!!

I'm not white; I'm pan-ethnic. we prefer race-neutral adjectives. such as "clear" and "sepia". it's "how I feel".

(and/or: dude. there's only one race, the human race. your use of labels identifies you as "racist". Keep up the good work!)
    Last edited by Cobalt60; 05-20-2018 at 04:29 AM.
    "Is there anyone on this ship, who even remotely, looks like Satan?" -- James Kirk, U.S.S. Enterprise.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt60 View Post
    I'm not white; I'm pan-ethnic. we prefer race-neutral adjectives. such as "clear" and "sepia". it's "how I feel".

(and/or: dude. there's only one race, the human race. your use of labels identifies you as "racist". Keep up the good work!)
    you even have the bad saracasm, the punch drunk wit, and superiority complex down pat! laugh out loud
    OT,PT,ST,RO,TPM,AOTC,ROTS,ANH,ESB,ROTJ,TFA,TLJ.... .STOP THE ABBREVIATION MADNESS!!! We are one abbreviation away from being scientologists. Now is the time to join The Abbreviation Resistance Movement!!!

The funny thing is, there’s a mixed message, on one hand it’s “these movies are for kids, you adults need to stop taking it so seriously, that train as passes”

on the other hand we are talking about Landos sexuality.

Which is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Scissorpunch View Post
    Which is it?
    It's a total load of utter b0llocks, that's what it is.
    Last edited by darthsatan; 05-20-2018 at 12:21 PM.
    May you live in interesting times.

Quote Originally Posted by Scissorpunch View Post
    The funny thing is, there’s a mixed message, on one hand it’s “these movies are for kids, you adults need to stop taking it so seriously, that train as passes” on the other hand we are talking about Landos sexuality. Which is it?
    Different people, different opinions. I'm perfectly fine with discussion whether Lando would ***** a Cantrosian. Kids can go watch Dinotrux, or the All New 3D Care Bears Movie, or whatever.

well you ain't there so, yeah guess so. July woulda lasted days not years....
    Quote Originally Posted by HothHan View Post
    PM? Like the internet has some secret Star Wars sites that only the cool kids know about.
    Last edited by jpolli666; 05-21-2018 at 07:37 AM.

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast