Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Han Solo's Landspeeder

Is ir just here, or did these things sell out and not get replaced in other areas too?

After the initial release of vehicles, I've seen none since.

In fact, my local WM is just now getting the Falcon.........

Quote Originally Posted by Clone_Pilot View Post
    Is ir just here, or did these things sell out and not get replaced in other areas too?

After the initial release of vehicles, I've seen none since.

In fact, my local WM is just now getting the Falcon.........
    I've only seen this at 1 store, which was where I grabbed it at a local KM. I've never seen it at any WMs or Targets.

There's only one per case, so if a store only ordered/got on case. Then 1 is all they get, and judging by Solo's performance there won't be anymore shipments if they ere even planned. If there i more product out there in limbo, I suspect th discount stores will see them soon.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Yet anyone can go get one from Amazon direct for retail price...so what's the issue with it now being on stores?

Do you honestly want an answer, or is that sarcastic?

Because there is an issue, but not directly related to Collecting aspect.

Quote Originally Posted by HothHan View Post
    Yet anyone can go get one from Amazon direct for retail price...so what's the issue with it now being on stores?
    Because little Jimmy can't exactly take his birthday money and buy it on Amazon when he sees it. Kids are the driving force behind these toy sales, and we need the toys on shelves to make them more accessible to the kids, thereby driving the toy sales.

Either way, I haven't seen hide nor hair of this toy anywhere.
    Salt-licker guy from Crait deserves a figure.
    He made the ultimate sacrifice, licking that dirt to find out what it was. We should respect and honor him with an action figure.
    ~~Rose Tico focus collector~~

Quote Originally Posted by PotatoFighter View Post
    Either way, I haven't seen hide nor hair of this toy anywhere.
    It’s interesting hearing from you guys what is available in your areas and what isn’t. My target has large quantities of all the ships, but the figures are selling out quickly (except for TVC, which I suspect will be clearance items in a few weeks). Lots of Han’s Landspeeders, Falcons, A-wings, etc, but not a single yellow carded figure on the pegs...not even a Qi-Ra!

Quote Originally Posted by ILoveSlaveLeia View Post
    It’s interesting hearing from you guys what is available in your areas and what isn’t. My target has large quantities of all the ships, but the figures are selling out quickly (except for TVC, which I suspect will be clearance items in a few weeks). Lots of Han’s Landspeeders, Falcons, A-wings, etc, but not a single yellow carded figure on the pegs...not even a Qi-Ra!
    I've seen basically nothing outside of K2 and Luke Skywalker in stores. It's absurd.
    Salt-licker guy from Crait deserves a figure.
    He made the ultimate sacrifice, licking that dirt to find out what it was. We should respect and honor him with an action figure.
    ~~Rose Tico focus collector~~

Still haven't seen Solo: A SW story yet. However, I am leaning towards getting this Han Solo Landspeeder toy - even though I initially wasn't going to get this.

I like the design, which is both simplistic & functional. This bears a slight similarity to the Episode 1 Flashspeeder (which itself was based on the look of an unused landspeeder in Luke's garbage from ANH), and at the same time looks like a vehicle that could have been used in the Brian Daley Han Solo novels (1979-1980).

What's turning me off is the $30 price tag (or thereabouts). It's a little expensive for a toy of this size, but at the same time - that's par for the course re: these new SW toys. And, it's a he$$ of a lot better than the $80 I paid for the Imperial Hovertank.

Agreed. Initially I was put off by it, IDK it just seemed odd/lazy. It's just a box... Like whoever designed the new stuff just carved chunks out of whole ships to use.
    Over time this vessel has grown on me, particularly the detail that was put into it. Ad the fact it's the only way to get "that" Han figure.

The $30 price tag also hangs me up, if it ever drops to $20 I'll get one. IMO, personal craft should be in that $20-25 price point.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast