Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Rebolt with Corellian Hound

Got 16.97 back from my credit card, so basically got this for a dollar and change.

Finally got this great Redbolt w/Corellian Hound set - excellent figures, and I especially like the detail on the Hound & cage.

I bought this for roughly $19 online, due to not being able to find it @ retail anywhere. I typically don't like to buy toys online for more than retail price(s), but since I hadn't seen this - and given that it was released last Spring/Summer - I suspected I would never be able to find this in stores, especially now that a lot of the Solo toys are getting clearanced. That being said, I'll probably turn around & find this at a discount store like Ross/TJ Maxx/etc. soon - maybe.

Bought this online as well - glad I went that route, because this set is not one to be missed. The accessories from the Solo 2-packs are so much better than those ridiculous weapons that came packed with the TFA, RO, and TLJ 2-packs. So glad they went back to giving us useful weapons and accessories! Its also great to see a small creature being introduced into the lineup - so much better than a Porg!

Yes, this was an excellent creature/figure set, and is actually one of favorite SW collectibles from the past several years.

Though the cost for this excellent Rebolt w/Corellian Hound set was more than I wanted to pay, since I really wanted this I decided online was the way to go. I still haven't seen this @ retail, and may not. This got limited distribution at best, and I suspect some areas probably didn't get this at all.

Between this set, Moloch, Quay, Rio, Weazel and Enfys - the Solo line really provided some of the best and most imaginative aliens & costumed characters / figures in recent years. I still cant get over what a great accessory the cage is as well, the sculpt and functionality are excellent, and it works well as a diorama piece. If these ever make it to a discount outlet, I think I'll buy another and customize the second handler!

Just an FYI - I found a Rebot w/Corellian Hound @ Ross today for $9.99. I got the last one there, and I don't think they had that many to begin with - and, this was not long after I ordered another one online - LOL. However, I'm glad I did since I always wanted at least two of this set - since there are more than 1 Rebolt w/hound in the film.

Same; I went looking for a Quay Tolsite and found exactly one Rebolt (and an L3 from wave 4 for $5). I've never seen Rebolt, the AT-DT, or Mimban Chewie/Han in stores before finding this discounted Rebolt for $10.
    Please read my version of the Star Wars prequels and let me know what you think!

Check out the Rebelscum Custom Dioramas Index!

Glad to hear you found this Rebolt w/hound - nice set; this is definitely one of the better creature/figure sets from any SW line. These never hit regular (non discount) brick & mortar stores in my area either.

Still looking for Quay Tolsite - never seen this in regular retail stores either, and don't want to pay online prices.

I've had luck with the two-packs-- the Corellian Hound is amazing!-- but also no luck with Quay.
    "The boy is pure dagnasty evil."
    "Uh huh. Ya think?"
    "Warned you, we tried. Listen, you did not. Now screwed we all will be!!"

I have the Hound cage and blaster cannon for sale in Modern Classifieds, let me know if anybody wants them!
    Please read my version of the Star Wars prequels and let me know what you think!

Check out the Rebelscum Custom Dioramas Index!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567