Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Rebolt with Corellian Hound

Been getting a little annoyed this isn't on shelves yet but I'm assuming there will be a soft reset for the Solo blu ray release. Of course, we've had like 50 times when we thought stuff would be out.
    OT,PT,ST,RO,TPM,AOTC,ROTS,ANH,ESB,ROTJ,TFA,TLJ.... .STOP THE ABBREVIATION MADNESS!!! We are one abbreviation away from being scientologists. Now is the time to join The Abbreviation Resistance Movement!!!

This is a great set. I hope I can find this @ retail. I've actually been searching more @ retail for SW toys this year than I have in a while. Looking for the 3.75" Wampa (which I found), the 6" Gammorean Guard & this set (still looking) is bringing to mind the POTF2 days (1995-1999) - LOL.

I'm really enjoying this set. It's unlike anything we've gotten before. I recommend getting two when you see it, because Rebolt's friend Skye is just a slight repaint away. (darker face, grey visor).
    Naughtiest lines in Star Wars:
    You came in that thing?! You're braver than I thought!
    Luke, at that speed will we be able to pull out in time?
    Back door huh? Good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkManX View Post
    Been getting a little annoyed this isn't on shelves yet but I'm assuming there will be a soft reset for the Solo blu ray release. Of course, we've had like 50 times when we thought stuff would be out.
    was thinking about that yesterday, should be some product for the blu Ray/dvd release............but then again
    You don't know the power of the dark side!

I suspect there will be more product on the shelves soon, since Fall is right around the corner. In the past couple of years we've had a SW movie release in December (2015 - 2017), and the promotional toy releases were in September of each year.

This year, the SW film came out in May - and, the toys didn't get much of a release/promotion ahead of time.

So, to make up for that I wonder if we'll see at least some more new toys on shelves when the Solo Blu-ray hits in September.

As a follow-up to my last post, has anyone seen this Rebolt w/Corellian hound set anywhere on the shelves?! Just curious - I've only seen it online for high prices, but wasn't sure if it had hit brick & mortar store yet.

Thanks in advance for any info. on this.

I kinda want this set but I'm starting to get the feeling it will never really hit retail in mass numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by ThallJoben View Post
    As a follow-up to my last post, has anyone seen this Rebolt w/Corellian hound set anywhere on the shelves?! Just curious - I've only seen it online for high prices, but wasn't sure if it had hit brick & mortar store yet.

yes, about a month ago saw this new wave at Walmart. And my friend saw a restock at a different Walmart just a couple days ago. I got mine for retail price shipped late june/early july. so yeah, it's a slow release to mass retail

Quote Originally Posted by ThallJoben View Post

Still haven't seen it myself. I'd buy it off the shelf in a heartbeat, but not gonna spend one extra nickel for an online purchase.

Entertainment Earth has an expected date of "October" so maybe we will start to see the two 2-packs in stores this month.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast