Thread: The Further Adventures of...

The Further Adventures of...

Sometimes, one panel isn't enough to express my full idea. Sometimes, one of my one panel strips might inspire a longer version. From time to time I might want to make a longer comic that doesn't tie into anything.

I don't really want to commit to doing a "normal" photonovel thread, but I do have several ideas for recurring themes and characters. Kirk's wing men, my versions of the prequels, an oddly mixed superhero group, and a few others ideas that have been rumbling through my head for a while. The more I think about this thread, the more ideas I come up with for it.

It's a hodgepodge collection of the stories and ideas in my head. Some will attempt to be funny. Some will be more serious, dark or violent even.

Since my image host had a massive problem a few weeks ago, all of my older strips cannot be seen in their original threads. I will take the longer strips and place them here. Then, as I have them, I'll post more new, hopefully, unique stories here.

These things all take me much longer to create than a mere single panel, so I won't be updating this thread very often. I will update it, though.

AND NOW!

The Further Adventures of...

(Originally created for a German Star Wars site many years ago. It looks very primitive to me now.)

(originally posted in my first Hangars and Mash thread when it reached 4000 views)

(originally posted in the first Hangars and Mash thread.)

This will be continued eventually, I promise. I've had ideas for the rest of the series for a while now. The hold up has been ANH. That and actually finding the time to do it.

The first real update to this thread.

Inspired by this image...

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_****ensian View Post

from my main series...

I came up with this extremely juvenile story....

I like toilet humor.

I do.

While I pause for a couple of weeks from my main series, I thought I'd give this thread a couple of weeks to get some fresh views and start the new year off with a bang!

Ha!
    And here I thought I had to go a few weeks without articulated asinine antics.

Happy new year!

inspired by the events of this post....

AND followed by the events of *this* post...

I BRING YOU...

You got some mad photo skills. These are a fun read. Thanks for sharing them.

Thanks. I'm glad you liked them.