Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 5 Figure Multipack

5 Figure Multipack

A picture has surfaced of a new multipack including Kylo, FO Snowtrooper, Poe, Rey and a Holo Maz Kanata figure.

Anyone going to purchase this pack?

Quote Originally Posted by GNT View Post
    A picture has surfaced of a new multipack including Kylo, FO Snowtrooper, Poe, Rey and a Holo Maz Kanata figure.

Anyone going to purchase this pack?
    F#$k no!

I'll wait for the $5 clearance, of that. I'm so sick of Hasbro and repacks to get 1 new figure.

They're rapidly losing my business with this crap.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

wow... that is one big gigantic TURD BLOSSOM of a giftpack.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeinator View Post
    F#$k no!

I'll wait for the $5 clearance, of that. I'm so sick of Hasbro and repacks to get 1 new figure.

They're rapidly losing my business with this crap.

Years ago they said they'd stop this practice - such BS, no wonder people have issues believing them. This will gather dust until deep clearance.

Quote Originally Posted by darth_sidious View Post
    Years ago they said they'd stop this practice - such BS, no wonder people have issues believing them. This will gather dust until deep clearance.
    Also a reason why TRU went downhill as well. Every local store was PACKED with exclusives and basic releases that weren't selling. Those 6" ties were a joke, the whole TFA stupid weapon pack-ins made no sense, droids would've been better. Now we have force link but they had to upgrade it to 2.0 and no pre-release figures that weren't selling before.

I pity the addicted collectors who are completionists and giving in to Hasbro. I really am sad they didn't do a q&a at the panel at celebration last year because I'm sure a ton of people would've let them have it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeinator View Post
    I had the same initial reaction. I then realized that I don't give a f#$k about holographic figures.

I'll pass, even at 5$ on clearance. I don't want to be given these figures. I have no room for them, even for free.

and we will see a lot of missing Maz or swapped Maz. The invite this type of behavior (not that I condone it) with such foolish decisions. All troopers would have been better than 4 straight repacks.

Yeah, they said that after the release of the last multi pack with none other than maz...coincidence, lol.
    So I guess thier statement back then only referred to the "next set" which turned out to be the reasonable r1 set, but then when that sat at tru et al, Hasbro decided to go back to previous model and thus the tlj sets, including this one. 👍hasbro...psych ......👎.

Noperoski broski
    OT,PT,ST,RO,TPM,AOTC,ROTS,ANH,ESB,ROTJ,TFA,TLJ.... .STOP THE ABBREVIATION MADNESS!!! We are one abbreviation away from being scientologists. Now is the time to join The Abbreviation Resistance Movement!!!

LAME.

The holo Maz is the proverbial "Just different enough to make you mad" type of figure. And unless someone is REALLY into Force Link 2.0 over the original Force Link? This set is going to draw a lot of hostility from people who are completists. Putting a First Order Snowtrooper in the set doesn't do much for anyone since recycling that rather lackluster figure from the TFA line isn't the sort of thing that's likely to appeal to army builders.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast