Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 5 Figure Multipack

TRU in Hong Kong, not sure who is distributing here. Has all the pathetic exclusive quality of Kohl’s if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by indysolo007 View Post
    I want the holo Maz, just not 3 repacked figures. By this point virtually everyone has that Rey, Poe and Kylo. I can see if this was released at launch but itís just purely nonsensical to release so late with predominantly all repacks.
    Well, not everyone has a Last Jedi Poe, Rey figure and a first order snowtrooper. I'm glad a multipack will be in stores

^ Thatís one sold. Hopefully Hasbro can find people to buy the other 49,999 sets

When you get yours, please posts some pics so the rest of can determine if it’s worth getting. That would be appreciated!

At least it's the rare version of Kylo plus Poe and the Snowtrooper who were exclusive to other sets in this one. For me, the Maz Kanata is the weak link in the set. Would've much rather had an all new figure like Holdo or even Connix in the set.

It looks to be the regular snow Trooper, not the one from the Home video release version.

Quote Originally Posted by ImperialScout View Post
    At least it's the rare version of Kylo plus Poe and the Snowtrooper who were exclusive to other sets in this one. For me, the Maz Kanata is the weak link in the set. Would've much rather had an all new figure like Holdo or even Connix in the set.
    What's rare about that Kylo? Isn't it just the basic 5POA wave 1 release?

Quote Originally Posted by indysolo007 View Post
    TRU in Hong Kong, not sure who is distributing here. Has all the pathetic exclusive quality of Kohl’s if you ask me.
    True, sounds like Kohls. So far no Kohls Solo set rumored. If this ends up Kohls, the best thing going for it is thier sales and stackable coupons and Kohls cash.

Sorry but this is really lame. If this was released at launch, then I'd have no problem with it, but why release this now when people already have the figures?? And for what, to get a stupid translucent figure of a lame character? This is why Star Wars sales are down....

Also I apologize for my tone there, I think I'm just really sick of TLJ overall, I hate it more and more every day and I'm getting sick of seeing Kylo's mug all over merchandise, still MONTHS after this movie was released.... just bury it and move on, the movie sucked, stop beating a dead horse and releasing more unsellable toys for it. They should be making NEW figures for Solo right now (again, my apologies, I don't mean to offend anyone who likes TLJ or is interested in purchasing this set. Just my opinion)
    "We have hope. Rebellions are built on hope." -Jyn Erso, Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

Sorry but this is really lame. If this was released at launch, then I'd have no problem with it, but why release this now when people already have the figures?? And for what, to get a stupid translucent figure of a lame character? This is why Star Wars sales are down....

Also I apologize for my tone there, I think I'm just really sick of TLJ overall, I hate it more and more every day and I'm getting sick of seeing Kylo's mug all over merchandise, still MONTHS after this movie was released.... just bury it and move on, the movie sucked, stop beating a dead horse and releasing more unsellable toys for it. They should be making NEW figures for Solo right now (again, my apologies, I don't mean to offend anyone who likes TLJ or is interested in purchasing this set. Just my opinion)
    "We have hope. Rebellions are built on hope." -Jyn Erso, Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast