Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 5 Figure Multipack

Speaking of Holo Maz who was doing the recording when she was talking to Poe and Finn (Poe who somehow knew to contact her despite never meeting her and Finn who met her once for like 5 minutes and all she did was insult him)? Perhaps she had a Go-Pro on a selfie stick...

The Multipack sucks but not as bad as the movie did.

Really didn’t do a good job selling the severity of a First order takeover when a labor dispute was more important than helping the resistance.

Where is the pic of this multipack?

“Irritating” is the right word. Put one unique figure in a set of repacks so completists have to spend $40 on a $8 figure.

Quote Originally Posted by indysolo007 View Post
    Lmao toyrus. This is why they went out of business, all the lackluster Hasbro toys they wound up with.

Apparently the warehouse has like 10,000 landspeeder power wheels and they’re down to $125 by me when they were originally like $400-$500.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You guys sure complain alot when new multipacks pop up in store a.

What did a multipack ever do to you anyway?

Other people like me would love to buy a multipack even if there's a "useless" hologram figure. The First Order snowtrooper great fir army building which is good. Plus the Poe figure you all should be glad is in the multipack since the Poe figure was from the Crait speeder vehicle pack

Quote Originally Posted by patrickdurfee View Post
    You guys sure complain alot when new multipacks pop up in store a.

What did a multipack ever do to you anyway?

Other people like me would love to buy a multipack even if there's a "useless" hologram figure. The First Order snowtrooper great fir army building which is good. Plus the Poe figure you all should be glad is in the multipack since the Poe figure was from the Crait speeder vehicle pack
    For every one person with your logic, there's 99 sets clogging shelves and preventing new figures people actually want.

The other fact is it's b.s. to put one new figure with multiple repacks months into the line instead of at launch.

Plus, Maz wasn't a full hologram, she was like on a screen it seemed, so this is pointless and a cash grab.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I want the holo Maz, just not 3 repacked figures. By this point virtually everyone has that Rey, Poe and Kylo. I can see if this was released at launch but it’s just purely nonsensical to release so late with predominantly all repacks.

Toys R Us Exclusive? Um, they'd better hurry.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast