Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ArtFX+ Bounty Hunter Line

They look very nice and easier to the wallet than the ones Gentle Giant is producing in a similar scale. Nice offer!
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

My Feedback , My Collection

Pre-ordered Zuckuss on BBTS yesterday. Can't wait for Bossk and hopefully an image of Dengar soon.
    "Evacuate? In our moment of triumpth? I think you overestimate their chances!"

The painted Zuckuss looks great! Can't wait for them to go up for pre-order in Britain
    W(3.75" SA) Adi Gallia, Ann/Tann, Tonnika Twins, Momaw Nadon, Leia (hood up/down), Leia (Bespin Escape), Lando (Bespin), Lobot, EV-9D9, 8-D8, Leia (Ewok Village), Saelt Marae, Tessek, Ishi-Tib, Grummgar, Bazine, ME-8D9, Leia (General), PZ-4CO, GA-97, Lt Connix, VA Holdo, Rey (training), K-2SO, K-0HN, G2-1B7 (3.75" 5POA) Lars Gonk Droid, Mon Mothma

I really wish these were 1/7th scale, I love the Zuckuss.

Quote Originally Posted by sith_rising View Post
    I really wish these were 1/7th scale, I love the Zuckuss.
    I love the Zuckuss as well. My favorite of the ArtFX+ Bounty Hunters; though Bossk isn't far behind.

I'm also really happy that each of them will come with a piece to make a new Boba Fett. I really like the pose, and, at the risk of bringing down some wrath upon myself; I must admit I don't like Boba Fett enough to buy either of his Cloud City or ROTJ versions (unless I found them really cheap); so this way I can technically get a "free" Boba Fett for the collection; likely the only way he would make it in anyway.

I’m exactly the same. Much prefer any/all of the other bounty hunters.
    W(3.75" SA) Adi Gallia, Ann/Tann, Tonnika Twins, Momaw Nadon, Leia (hood up/down), Leia (Bespin Escape), Lando (Bespin), Lobot, EV-9D9, 8-D8, Leia (Ewok Village), Saelt Marae, Tessek, Ishi-Tib, Grummgar, Bazine, ME-8D9, Leia (General), PZ-4CO, GA-97, Lt Connix, VA Holdo, Rey (training), K-2SO, K-0HN, G2-1B7 (3.75" 5POA) Lars Gonk Droid, Mon Mothma

Quote Originally Posted by greig123 View Post
    I’m exactly the same. Much prefer any/all of the other bounty hunters.
    I hear you. When it comes to OT Bounty Hunters, my favorite to least favorite lineup goes like this: Zuckuss, Greedo, Bossk, 4-LOM, IG-88, Boba Fett and Dengar.

Pre-ordered Bossk this morning.

finally something fresh from Kotobukiya.. I would have very much preferred Max Rebo band though..
    But...it is written if the Evil Spirit arms the Tiger with claws, Brahman provided wings for the Dove...Thus spoke the Super Guru

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast