Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Cobra Kai

spoiler ahead

Spoiler:  
    i dont see how robby doesnt go to juvie/prison for manslaughter or even attempted murder. i am assuming he has at least a petty crimes record since he was a scumbag before meeting daniel. i dont see how they could do anything less than him doing time considering he kicked that dude off of a second story staircase and put them into a hospital and possible paralyzed him. additionally, although a second level character, tory used that spike band, which has to be assault with deadly weapon. had miguel not been critically injured, i could see the whole thing being swept under the rug, but not with that happening
    My Feedback
    Next character specific movie should be Darth Maul
    Stay on topic...stay on topic
    2+2=5

Season 3 is getting very close to filming!!!

Lots of loose ends to tie up from S2 - can. not. wait!!!
    " Everybody breaks, everybody breaks sometimes...."

And Elisabeth Shue just HAS to return. She was fantastic in "The Boys". All will be right in the Cobra Kai universe once they get her back.

Now that YouTube is showing this for "free", I watched the first five episodes last night. Yeah ... I'm hooked.

Quote Originally Posted by Neal View Post
    Now that YouTube is showing this for "free", I watched the first five episodes last night. Yeah ... I'm hooked.
    It is so damn great. Enjoy man.

I've seen Season 1 ... 5 X thru! Season 2 twice!

Just started watching this on Sunday night. The wife & I will finish the first season tonight. I believe the 2nd season will be on regular Youtube on the 11th. So we will tune in then for the 2nd season. It's a good show. Love the humor & nostalgia in it.

This series finally gets a release outside of YouTube Premium, and it is on DVD. WTF. DVD????

4k UHD or go home.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthBeek View Post
    This series finally gets a release outside of YouTube Premium, and it is on DVD. WTF. DVD????

4k UHD or go home.
    Ughhhhh ... that just gets me all sorts of pissy.

Quote Originally Posted by Neal View Post
    Ughhhhh ... that just gets me all sorts of pissy.
    I'm still in a bad mood.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast