Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Hangars and Mash, one panel comics.

Oh man, those Cisco boxes, I used to grab as many of those as I could at work about 10 years ago when we were setting up the server farm. Incredibly strong boxes often with top notch foam or packaging, good for keeping things safe in sales/trades.
    Those pictures are cool though, I was wondering something along those lines.
    Glad to see some Ash references, that's a whole new avenue of puns to go down.
    Last edited by Sizzzler; 05-30-2018 at 11:33 PM.
    Republic Commando; greatest EU storyline ever. Its failure to complete is a genuine literary loss.
    Now the entire EU's failure to continue, to even matter, is a greater loss.
    My Feedback Thread In Here ---> http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1084715/

Here are some more.

Being Ash, by default just makes it funnier.

I'm looking forward to the Super 7 Evil Dead figures allegedly coming out next year. I don't even care if they are from the movies or TV series.

Quote Originally Posted by Utinniii View Post
    Being Ash, by default just makes it funnier.

I'm looking forward to the Super 7 Evil Dead figures allegedly coming out next year. I don't even care if they are from the movies or TV series.
    I stumbled upon some images if super 7 stuff today. It didn't move me. What I saw were Iron Maiden figures. I thought they looked cheap. I dunno. Do the rumors say if the Evil Dead stuff will be in the 3.75 format? I know some 6 inch stuff exists from the TV show. I don't remember the brand.

Anywhooo....

I remembered it was Wednesday, then forgot. My mind has been preoccupied with my kids this week. One of them took a nasty tumble yesterday. I thought he really hurt his head. It just looked worse than it was. He's fine.

another anywhooo...

Neca does the bigger figures. S7 will have them 3.75. I will probably never see them in the wild.

I like your Sauron. I'd like to see the meddling kids go up against him!

Quote Originally Posted by Utinniii View Post
    I like your Sauron. I'd like to see the meddling kids go up against him!
    I never thought of that. Probably because I didn't have the rest of the gang until a few months ago. I had another story with Scooby off in space, though. It only exists in my mind. In time, it'll find it's way into the further adventures of...

I have 3 stories shot for that, I just need to sit down and piece them together.

Odd week...

This thread gets 99 views, while the thread I haven't posted on in multiple weeks is pushing 400 for the week. I don't know what to do to get people to switch over to this one. I'm on the verge of just going back to the other one, even though it doesn't have 95% of the pictures anymore.

Just comment on a bunch of other posts until it is pushed down off the page. People will be to busy to check.

Feels like I've started over here.... hmmmmm

I normally don't like doing political themed ideas with these, but this one is where my mind was at the time. I had a second version that would probably lead to arguments, most likely from people in the US. I'll keep that one to myself, at least for now.

Looks like things might be getting back on track. However, I needed to tear down my little studio this week as we had to renovate a few rooms in the house, and move the kids into new rooms.

Currently, I don't know when I'll be able to set it up again. Fortunately, I already have a large back catalog of images not yet posted here, and I have a load of images I need to edit into stories. Three stories, I think, maybe four.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I realize that this set might make it look like I enjoy Warhol's work. I don't. His stuff looks like it was created by a first year photography student who never bothered to learn what this pesky thing called "exposure" was or how to actually use an enlarger. He saw that a color enlarger had these neat dials on it that could change what a picture looked like. NEAT!

At any rate, I realize that many people don't share my opinion of this hack, and as such, I have decided to post my Warhol-esque Boba photos. They took my 3 minutes to create. "Yeah, they took you three minutes now that you know what to do, but he was first." Ah, the essence of modern art. Being first. I ramble as only an old man can.

Anyways, here are the photos if you want them. Again, I do not post them in tribute. I post them only for those of you who might want them for a desktop, screensaver, whatever.

Personally, I'd print them as toilet paper.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast