Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Hangars and Mash, one panel comics.

Well that is sad news.
    I understand it though, as I haven't been able to create as much as I'd like to.

I had a few more ideas this week, and I even had time to shoot them. Now, I just need to wait a few months to find the time to put them together.

I also just bought a few Fortnite figures. I know almost nothing about the game, but I like the figures a lot. Sure, they're a little more cartoony than the average Star Wars figure, but I *could* find these at retail for realistic prices. I'll bite on that.

Now, if I could just find a He-Man in 3.75 scale with a good sculpt, good articulation, and reasonable price. My daughter actually asked for He-Man for her birthday. She'll be five.

I ramble..

My ISP was acting up last night, so the delay is not my fault this time.

I suppose that's something.

Here they are for this week...

I will be away from home for the next 3 weeks. So, I won't be posting again until the end of June. I'll probably update my other thread before I leave.

I'm back from my wanderings. It's sad. Everything about my trip was good except US airport security. THAT was humiliatingly bad. I had 3 bags of old GIJoes, 2 bags of chocolate donuts, a tube of European M&M's, 2 cheese sandwiches, and a bag of goldfish crackers, and the people at security needed to look at every single item in detail - open them and look at each and every piece - in my bag as if each and every thing I owned was an explosive, heroin, anthrax, and cooties all in one. It took over 25 minutes for me to get through the security check. I can't get the image out of my head of the idiot at "security" looking at the non-English text on my items and screaming like I was about to blow up the universe. He even called in TWO experts to try to confirm what he was thinking about me.

What they didn't look at? The liquid I left in my bag. The medications in my bag. It would seem that the greatest threats to US air travel are things that keep you from paying extortion prices for food and drink in the terminals.

I guess some jobs don't even require a G.E.D.

As I contemplate never visiting the US again, let me present this week's offerings...

Some of my worst airport experiences were with American Airports and airlines.
    Slug bug made me laugh, and feel old.
    I don't get 930 (probably due to my age) but imagine there is singing involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Utinniii View Post
    I don't get 930 (probably due to my age) but imagine there is singing involved.
    No singing, but a little girl who tortures a bear over and over, and would probably have been eaten in every episode if I were the head writer.

I bought a table saw IRL yesterday. Haven't managed to get it set up yet. Let's see how long it takes me to lose a finger!

Indy's son might have the same dream!

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast