Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 315

Thread: OT Obscure Character Choice (The One To Rally Behind Next)

  1. #301
    Bringing this one back up for Kevin and Tessek for being the winner of our internal voting here at The Scum with this thread. Looking forward to hearing from DST on this at some point.

    Please, MAKE SQUID HEAD!: most collectors here voted for him. Thank you!

    ...........

    @ ihnken33: I suggest you create a thread dedicated to and looking for the needed support for the Rancor Keeper to be made so everyone that wants him can subscribe to it and support it. That should help with your endeavour. I'll support it.
    Last edited by LightSword; 06-19-2019 at 06:45 PM.
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

    My Feedback , My Collection


  2. #302
    Emperor's Hand ihnken33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Baudour Belgium

    •    
    Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post

    @ ihnken33: I suggest you create a thread dedicated to and looking for the needed support for the Rancor Keeper to be made so everyone that wants him can subscribe to it and support it. That should help with your endeavour. I'll support it.
    Sounds like a plan to me!
    Also, I fully support Tessek as well. Just so no one thinks I'm just a one trick pony. The more awesome busts the better right?

    Rancor Keeper thread coming!
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1029047
    TK/ID/DZ-9433
    nWo 4 LIFE!
    [-o-] (-o-) [-o-]

  3. #303
    I feel Tessek is a no-brainer and should have been done already. But considering how long it took to get Bib; I see why Squidhead is still missing in action. But I feel his time with GG is a foregone conclusion; not a matter of "if" just "when". And since he's one of my favorites in Jabba's menagerie of thugs and throwbacks; I eagerly await to see his bust unveiled; hopefully sooner than we think. But in the meantime; I'll continue to support my candidate; the Imperial Dignitary (Sim Aloo).
    "Evacuate? In our moment of triumpth? I think you overestimate their chances!"

  4. #304
    Fleet Admiral
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Detention Block AA-23

    I'd love for this to be made. Always have. Much like the Ponda Baba that is forthcoming. Once we have Tessek, we'll need a Wee-quay and the rest of the gang.
    "Who's scruffy looking!?!?"

  5. #305
    Quote Originally Posted by DC1376 View Post
    I'd love for this to be made. Always have. Much like the Ponda Baba that is forthcoming. Once we have Tessek, we'll need a Wee-quay and the rest of the gang.
    I'm particularly interested in having the entire original vintage Kenner line in mini-bust form... by my count we're up to 53 made with Amanaman, Bespin Leia, and Ponda Boba on the way to make 56...

    Done:

    Chewbacca
    Greedo
    Hammerhead
    Tusken Raider
    Jawa
    Obi-Wan
    Threepio
    Farmboy Luke
    Han Solo
    Princess Leia
    Luke Skywalker (Stormtrooper)
    Luke Skywalker (X-Wing Pilot)
    2-1B
    AT-AT Driver
    General Veers
    Snowtrooper
    Princess Leia (Hoth)
    Luke Skywalker (Hoth)
    Han Solo (Hoth)
    Dengar
    IG-88
    Zuckuss
    4-LOM
    Bossk
    Boba Fett
    Lando Calrissian
    Han Solo (Bespin)
    Ugnaught
    Lobot
    Yoda
    Darth Vader
    Emperor Palpatine
    Lando (Skiff Guard)
    Jedi Knight Luke
    Princess Leia (Boushh)
    Sy Snootles
    Max Rebo
    Droopy McCool
    Salacious Crumb
    Ree Yees
    Yak Face
    Bib Fortuna
    Gamorrean Guard
    Biker Scout
    Emperor's Royal Guard
    Death Star Gunner
    TIE Fighter Pilot
    Renz Could Maybe Be the Imperial Officer
    Logray
    Wicket
    Luke (Endor)
    Endor Rebel Soldier
    Admiral Ackbar
    Amanaman (Shipping Soon)
    Princess Leia (Bespin, Shipping Soon)
    Ponda Boba (Announced)

    Still Remaining:
    Gonk
    R2-D2
    R5-D4
    Cloud Car Pilot
    Hoth Rebel Soldier
    Hoth Rebel Commander
    FX-7
    Death Star Droid
    Red Snaggletooth
    Blue Snaggletooth
    Bespin Luke
    Rancor Keeper
    Bespin Guard (White)
    Bespin Guard (Black)
    Han Solo From Jabba's Palace, With Carbonite Maybe?
    Tessek
    Klaatu
    Klaatu (Skiff Guard)
    Barada
    Nikto
    EV-9D9
    Weequay
    8D8
    Han Solo (Endor)
    Princess Leia (Endor)
    Warok
    Paploo
    Lumat
    Chief Chirpa
    Teebo
    Romba
    Prune Face
    AT-ST Driver
    General Madine
    Sim Aloo
    Anakin Skywalker
    Pop-Up R2-D2
    General Lando
    Nien Numb
    B-Wing Pilot (Human)
    A-Wing Pilot

    Am I missing anyone?

    Maybe this would make a good thread of it's own where we could track the list over the next decade or two...

  6. #306
    Emperor's Hand ihnken33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Baudour Belgium

    •    
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneel_Before_Zod View Post
    I'm particularly interested in having the entire original vintage Kenner line in mini-bust form... by my count we're up to 53 made with Amanaman, Bespin Leia, and Ponda Boba on the way to make 56...

    Done:

    Chewbacca
    Greedo
    Hammerhead
    Tusken Raider
    Jawa
    Obi-Wan
    Threepio
    Farmboy Luke
    Han Solo
    Princess Leia
    Luke Skywalker (Stormtrooper)
    Luke Skywalker (X-Wing Pilot)
    2-1B
    AT-AT Driver
    General Veers
    Snowtrooper
    Princess Leia (Hoth)
    Luke Skywalker (Hoth)
    Han Solo (Hoth)
    Dengar
    IG-88
    Zuckuss
    4-LOM
    Bossk
    Boba Fett
    Lando Calrissian
    Han Solo (Bespin)
    Ugnaught
    Lobot
    Yoda
    Darth Vader
    Emperor Palpatine
    Lando (Skiff Guard)
    Jedi Knight Luke
    Princess Leia (Boushh)
    Sy Snootles
    Max Rebo
    Droopy McCool
    Salacious Crumb
    Ree Yees
    Yak Face
    Bib Fortuna
    Gamorrean Guard
    Biker Scout
    Emperor's Royal Guard
    Death Star Gunner
    TIE Fighter Pilot
    Renz Could Maybe Be the Imperial Officer
    Logray
    Wicket
    Luke (Endor)
    Endor Rebel Soldier
    Admiral Ackbar
    Amanaman (Shipping Soon)
    Princess Leia (Bespin, Shipping Soon)
    Ponda Boba (Announced)

    Still Remaining:
    Gonk
    R2-D2
    R5-D4
    Cloud Car Pilot
    Hoth Rebel Soldier
    Hoth Rebel Commander
    FX-7
    Death Star Droid
    Red Snaggletooth
    Blue Snaggletooth
    Bespin Luke
    Rancor Keeper
    Bespin Guard (White)
    Bespin Guard (Black)
    Han Solo From Jabba's Palace, With Carbonite Maybe?
    Tessek
    Klaatu
    Klaatu (Skiff Guard)
    Barada
    Nikto
    EV-9D9
    Weequay
    8D8
    Han Solo (Endor)
    Princess Leia (Endor)
    Warok
    Paploo
    Lumat
    Chief Chirpa
    Teebo
    Romba
    Prune Face
    AT-ST Driver
    General Madine
    Sim Aloo
    Anakin Skywalker
    Pop-Up R2-D2
    General Lando
    Nien Numb
    B-Wing Pilot (Human)
    A-Wing Pilot

    Am I missing anyone?

    Maybe this would make a good thread of it's own where we could track the list over the next decade or two...
    Nien Numb has a mini bust already That will lower the count by one.
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1029047
    TK/ID/DZ-9433
    nWo 4 LIFE!
    [-o-] (-o-) [-o-]

  7. #307
    Yeah but to me he’s in the wrong outfit to qualify as the vintage Kenner version.

  8. #308
    If this was actually a list of mini busts in development to be released , I could see myself being a member for many years to come. Not sure how good the first three & the pop-up R2 will look as mini busts but heck, I say "Yes!" to all of them!

    Still Remaining:
    Gonk
    R2-D2
    R5-D4
    Cloud Car Pilot
    Hoth Rebel Soldier
    Hoth Rebel Commander
    FX-7
    Death Star Droid
    Red Snaggletooth
    Blue Snaggletooth
    Bespin Luke
    Rancor Keeper
    Bespin Guard (White)
    Bespin Guard (Black)
    Han Solo From Jabba's Palace, With Carbonite Maybe?
    Tessek
    Klaatu
    Klaatu (Skiff Guard)
    Barada
    Nikto
    EV-9D9
    Weequay
    8D8
    Han Solo (Endor)
    Princess Leia (Endor)
    Warok
    Paploo
    Lumat
    Chief Chirpa
    Teebo
    Romba
    Prune Face
    AT-ST Driver
    General Madine
    Sim Aloo
    Anakin Skywalker
    Pop-Up R2-D2
    General Lando
    Nien Numb
    B-Wing Pilot (Human)
    A-Wing Pilot
    Last edited by LightSword; 06-23-2019 at 04:23 PM.
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

    My Feedback , My Collection


  9. #309
    Fleet Admiral
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Detention Block AA-23

    Damn skippy!!! I'm down for this cause.
    "Who's scruffy looking!?!?"

  10. #310
    Quote Originally Posted by DC1376 View Post
    Damn skippy!!! I'm down for this cause.
    It's been rubber stamped!
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

    My Feedback , My Collection


Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •