Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: OT Obscure Character Choice (The One To Rally Behind Next)

Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    Ha! I like that picture!
    I'm trying my hand at lobbying.

Squid Head would be great. I am very surprised that we haven't had a Snags bust after all this time.

Jaxxon Jaxx.

-Snags
    "I've got a bad feeling about this."

Double post.
    Last edited by LightSword; 05-03-2018 at 03:18 AM.
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

My Feedback , My Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Kneel_Before_Zod View Post
    I'm trying my hand at lobbying.
    The more hands at lobbying the better, if we are seriously looking at all this as a way to get the mini busts that we want made. Thank you for trying!

You never know, we might end up getting something positive out of all this. What needs to be remembered is that, it is much easier to sit back, complain and do nothing, than to actually work on an issue to try to get results for the community. Some of us will look back at all this sometime from now, knowing that, even if nothing gets accomplished, at least we gave it a shot. Which side people choose to take is really up to them.
    Last edited by LightSword; 05-03-2018 at 01:24 AM.
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

•    
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1029047
    TK/ID/DZ-9433
    nWo 4 LIFE!
    [-o-] (-o-) [-o-]

Haha! Don't lose hope on your Rancor Keeper mini bust. I'm sure he will get made at some point. I'll buy it, and send one to you in Belgium.
    Last edited by LightSword; 05-03-2018 at 01:31 AM.

•    
    Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    Haha! Don't lose hope on your Rancor Keeper mini bust. I'm sure he will get made at some point. I'll buy it, and send one to you in Belgium.
    You sir, are a majestic soul :p

I am not losing hope. I'm just having a bit of fun with it. I'll support any OT background character as well. I just have my preference, and need to push my agenda for the future. It's strategic planning. Like campaigning a few years before someone actually decides to run for president.
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1029047
    TK/ID/DZ-9433
    nWo 4 LIFE!
    [-o-] (-o-) [-o-]

Quote Originally Posted by ihnken33 View Post
    You sir, are a majestic soul :p

I am not losing hope. I'm just having a bit of fun with it. I'll support any OT background character as well. I just have my preference, and need to push my agenda for the future. It's strategic planning. Like campaigning a few years before someone actually decides to run for president.
    Ha! Thanks. I'm just someone that likes to help folks that, like me, share a passion for the hobby. But seriously, if a Malakili mini bust happens to be made and you cannot get it from Belgium, rest assure I'll do my best to get one to you. Keep that in mind. I've done it before for folks in Europe so why not for someone like you that has been part of our military and deserves all my respect. And, yes. You have every right to push for your "candidate"

I agree with this, ANY OT character made is fine with me. Even if I don't collect them or particularly want them in my own collection it's great to see them made. There are many I think look incredible and I always love admiring what other collections look like anyways .
    He's no good to me dead!

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast