Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: OT Obscure Character Choice (The One To Rally Behind Next)

It's always that balance for sure. I know people want a HULK (statue, 12" figure) for example but then you have to know if in scale to the other heroes it is going to cost much more.

I would pay for a Wampa, but yes you are correct there would be grumbling and comparisons to what could be bought for that same amount, etc.
    He's no good to me dead!

Fleet Admiral

Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    I hear you, however, keep in mind that Fode & Beed, while pretty cool looking characters I would like to see made as well, they are not OT characters. This thread is looking only for obscure characters from the OT, therefore your Priest's Hell Bent For Leather reference about having Ponda Baba made, was your best choice.
    Again...if I only paid attention to what was written in the subject line. LOL Is it Friday yet?!?!

And yes, Ponda is my choice.
    "Who's scruffy looking!?!?"

Fleet Admiral

Quote Originally Posted by Django View Post
    I've already put in my vote but Ponda Baba (especially with removal arm showing a bloody socket) and the Ice cream man of Cloud City are pretty cool choices.

If you do Ponda, you pretty much have to include Dr. Evazan then don't you? Especially after seeing them again together in Rogue One.
    Django,

I've been stumping for that since day one. No pun intended. Ponda & Doc need to be a 2 pack.
    Last edited by DC1376; 05-02-2018 at 02:20 PM.
    "Who's scruffy looking!?!?"

Quote Originally Posted by DC1376 View Post
    Django,

I've been stumping for that since day one. No pun intended. Ponda & Doc need to be a 2 pack.
    Awesome haha!!
    Last edited by Django; 05-02-2018 at 02:26 PM.
    He's no good to me dead!

Tessek "Squidhead " !!!

plus,..dreamtime galore mode/mood...

1.Edrio aka "Two Tubes"
    02.Hermie Odle
    03.Ephant Moon
    04.Rum Sleg
    05.Nabrun Leids

Last edited by Sith74; 05-02-2018 at 03:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DC1376 View Post
    Again...if I only paid attention to what was written in the subject line. LOL Is it Friday yet?!?!

And yes, Ponda is my choice.
    Haha! I hear you Two more days to go and it is all over, man. Then we can all say: TGIF!
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

My Feedback , My Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Kneel_Before_Zod View Post
    Ha! I like that picture!
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

Line Captain

I think the following all fit the bill nicely. Plus they are the sort of characters GG excel at.

Ponda
    Snags
    Tessek
    Weequay

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBonas View Post
    I think the following all fit the bill nicely. Plus they are the sort of characters GG excel at.

Ponda
    Snags
    Tessek
    Weequay
    John, is there a specific character, and one only, out of those you've mentioned you would like to see made first? The reason why I ask is so I can add your name and character choice to the list.
    Last edited by LightSword; 05-02-2018 at 05:06 PM.

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast