Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Spacetrooper Mini Bust - 2018 PGM Gift #1

Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    Bringing this over here from the SDCC report and resizing the pictures for faster viewing. So glad I pre ordered this guy. Looking at the pictures the Spacetrooper looks great!
    Thanks for posting these additional photos. WOW the details on this are AWESOME!!
    He's no good to me dead!

Looks great! Already had Amanaman & Leia as my gifts but just pre-ordered this. That massive gun might cause a slight problem squeezing into my detolfs.

A closer look at the PG Exclusive Spacetrooper Mini Bust

https://youtu.be/NVVYABQAj2I

Line Captain

That looks like an awkward way to hold that huge gun, especially with his finger on the trigger! I still like it though

Also I can't help but feel that these videos are the first step in preparing us for a delay in receiving the gifts, put I'm sure that's just me.

I’m very pleased to see the helmet looks good, had been worried it’d be over stretched like the last couple made, over all it’s a great looking mini-bust & will be a welcome addition to my collection.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

This was the one (besides the Animated Boba) that made me do the PG this year again. I will say I am very pleased with the look of this.
    He's no good to me dead!

this guy looks fantastic
    PSN: BloodOps
    "I used to believe that being a good soldier meant doing everything they told you. That's how they engineered us. But we're not droids. We're not programmed. You have to learn to make your own decisions. "

His jetpack does look great. GG really knocks some pieces out of the park.
    "He's no good to me dead."-Boba Fett

Quote Originally Posted by rnbuda View Post
    His jetpack does look great. GG really knocks some pieces out of the park.
    It's inspired by the Hot Toys one:

COLLECTION
    Feedback

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away

Is there no photo reference for it from the set or costumes? Did HT just "guess"?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast