Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Spacetrooper Mini Bust - 2018 PGM Gift #1

It’s one of my 2 gift options, so it got my attention..., always like to see a new trooper, this one was a great idea. Now I just want the Snowtrooper Commander & then I think they finally have made all the original trillogy troopers???
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Quote Originally Posted by Imrahil2001 View Post
    Imperial Fleet trooper? AT-ST driver?
    I would certainly love to see those two made as well as the Death Star Trooper and the Snowtrooper Commander.
    Last edited by LightSword; 07-21-2018 at 03:14 AM.
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

My Feedback , My Collection

Of all the new SW GG busts shown, this is the clear winner for me. I will get this and the Ashoka bust, though I will admit the Amanaman one looks good as well.
    He's no good to me dead!

that helmet sculpt...
    PSN: BloodOps
    "I used to believe that being a good soldier meant doing everything they told you. That's how they engineered us. But we're not droids. We're not programmed. You have to learn to make your own decisions. "

Quote Originally Posted by Imrahil2001 View Post
    Imperial Fleet trooper? AT-ST driver?
    I was thinking armoured troopers I guess, I’ve always been asking for an AT ST Driver (for as long as I can remember) & would like to see the Imperial Fleet Trooper made too..., along with the Hoth Rebel Trooper with binoculars they showed us a few years back now but never came to light.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Bringing this over here from the SDCC report and resizing the pictures for faster viewing. So glad I pre ordered this guy. Looking at the pictures the Spacetrooper looks great!

Last edited by LightSword; 07-28-2018 at 05:29 AM.
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

I may get a mirror background display case for this one, I think the back is worth seeing.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Quote Originally Posted by kevb0977 View Post
    I may get a mirror background display case for this one, I think the back is worth seeing.
    Funny you mentioned that. As I was uploading the pictures I was thinking to myself the same thing. The back of the mini bust HAS to be seen. )

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast