Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Spacetrooper Mini Bust - 2018 PGM Gift #1

Looks like I'll have a headless Spacetrooper available for someone soon.
    TRDNiteLife's Feedback - http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1102162/

Ha! I still have the headless McQuarrie Sandtrooper waiting on someone that said that wanted it. I offered/offer it for free + shipping, so it is still available. I welcome your headless Space Trooper to the headless army of troopers.
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

My Feedback , My Collection

Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    Ha! I still have the headless McQuarrie Sandtrooper waiting on someone that said that wanted it. I offered/offer it for free + shipping, so it is still available. I welcome your headless Space Trooper to the headless army of troopers.
    Any suggestions on achieving a clean cut for the removal?
    TRDNiteLife's Feedback - http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1102162/

Quote Originally Posted by TRDNiteLife View Post
    Any suggestions on achieving a clean cut for the removal?
    I used a small hacksaw for mine. Just hold the bust down with one hand and saw away his neck with the other. Clean cut! Hurts to do it, not physically but mentally. It's like committing a crime. LOL

Last edited by LightSword; 09-18-2019 at 05:33 PM.
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

My Feedback , My Collection

Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    Happy to read there were no issues with yours. It's a good thing nothing broke despite the issue you described with the Styrofoam. As it was for me with the Ahsoka mini bust I bought for my son, the Styrofoam is so thin around where it touched the lower part of the bust, some of it was coming through. Look, I guess we can somewhat ignore the different writing under the base as no one can see it. But when it comes to what protects a purchase, I really think the proper padding around it is needed, even more if that padding is the Styrofoam tray which is part of the actual fabrication of the product as a whole. When we ask for the Styrofoam to be taken back to how it has been all these years, I don't think we are asking for anything out of this world, but just a simple solution to what seems has been causing product to be received in damaged condition.
    I agree. The new Styrofoam allows the busts to shift too much. The old foam would at least "lock" to keep the top and bottom foam pieces from moving in opposite directions. I think if we still had the old style Styrofoam we wouldn't be having some of the issues with the bent guns, broken lightsabers and cracked fingers (Amanaman).
    king_marvel on gentle giant collectors forum

My feedback http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1072337/

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910