Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Princess Leia Organa - Cloud City Mini Bust - 2018 PGM Gift #2

Quote Originally Posted by ATATDRIVER View Post
    Yup. Some time in Sept.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Yes, you definitely have some time!

I'm going with 2 platinum memberships and 4 mini busts. I'll also likely purchase the Darth Maul statue, but I'm not 100% on that. He is one of my favorites, but I don't necessarily want to collect another statue size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BESPIN LEIA Mini Bust - 2018 PGM Gift #2

I like the way you think bighead

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ATATDRIVER; 05-28-2018 at 04:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ATATDRIVER View Post
    I like the way you think bighead

It works out well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After seeing GG's latest Luke likeness, I have a very bad feeling about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tig_Fromm View Post
    After seeing GG's latest Luke likeness, I have a very bad feeling about this.
    Yeah I know what you mean. Might end up looking like Sloth from the Goonies , in a gown.

Awesome...
    He's no good to me dead!

I will have to cancel my order if the likeness is as bad on this one as it is on the new ROTJ Luke, I’ve got all the various versions made to date & some of those aren’t too good likeness wise & I have questioned myself as to why I bought them, with the prices now double what they used to be I expect a better standard when it comes to likeness otherwise all we’re doing is giving them cash not to do a good job & that I think shouldn’t be supported, we need to make them try harder & justify the price tag..., the 2017 PGM Obi Wan shows us they can do an amazing job, it just needs to be more consistent now.
    Last edited by kevb0977; 06-27-2018 at 10:12 AM.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Agreed, I REALLY want this Leia to be good as I would love to add her in some capacity to my collection. Except for both Slave Leia's I haven't been too impressed with GG's versions of her. And of course those are both through the roof now $ wise.
    He's no good to me dead!

The Boushh version of Leia they made with the swap out head/helmet is worth a closer look likeness wise, I used the helmet as I like more variety but I do remember the head sculpt being pretty good..., the box is up in the attic somewhere or I’d take a picture for you..., lots of boxes up there & it’s far too warm to be sweating in the attic. lol
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Quote Originally Posted by kevb0977 View Post
    The Boushh version of Leia they made with the swap out head/helmet is worth a closer look likeness wise, I used the helmet as I like more variety but I do remember the head sculpt being pretty good..., the box is up in the attic somewhere or I’d take a picture for you..., lots of boxes up there & it’s far too warm to be sweating in the attic. lol
    I would like to see it when you get a chance, Kev. I always liked Boushh Leia too, and think the helmet is really a cool design. Thanks !
    He's no good to me dead!

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast