Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Princess Leia Organa - Cloud City Mini Bust - 2018 PGM Gift #2

Also don't expect an answer for a couple days...
    He's no good to me dead!

Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    Ben, only way to get in touch with them is by using their e-mail form here. No more phone calls are accepted.
    Actually, you can still email them at customerservice@diamondselecttoys.com (and therefore attach a photo). I got a pretty timely response from Richard this way and will be getting a replacement for my Bespin Leia bust (I'm sending a head through the mail!).

Good to know. When I received the messed up McSandy, it was indicated to me to get in touch with GG through the link I offered you, hence why that's the contact I have. Hope you get your replacement soon.
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

My Feedback , My Collection

Love this Leia, top of my wish list from this years’ gifts. She does seem to have a bit more colour in the face than the other leak busts. I have them displayed together.

Finally got a chance over the weekend to fully inspect and work on some pictures for the Leia Organa (Bespin) mini bust I received. This is truly a beautiful sculpt and I'm very pleased with the way it turned out, except for a couple of issues I discovered with mine I hadn't noticed before, one being her lip which I mentioned in my collection thread. I received #551/600 ...

Last edited by LightSword; 09-23-2019 at 10:28 PM.
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

Thank you, Hank.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516