Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Princess Leia Organa - Cloud City Mini Bust - 2018 PGM Gift #2

Quote Originally Posted by BenObi_70 View Post
    Thanks, Julian. Yeah, that's what I'm going to do...get in touch with CS.
    Sorry about your Amanaman...you going to get that replaced too?
    Thanks. Most likely I will, Ben. I just hate having to go through the same process as last month with the McQuarrie Sandtrooper.
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

My Feedback , My Collection

Quote Originally Posted by disgruntledjawa View Post
    Reading this I think I'll double check my busts that came in.
    You should. Heck I will open mine today although I was waiting to do it on the weekend, and make sure about its physical condition. The way reports are popping in with damage product, whether a person gets one of these for trade or to keep, the item should be inspected right away to have time for a replacement in case of any issues.
    Last edited by LightSword; 09-19-2019 at 12:48 PM.
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

Have all 3 at home but haven’t taken the time to open them. This is troubling news. Gonna make the time to open and inspect them ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
    Have all 3 at home but haven’t taken the time to open them. This is troubling news. Gonna make the time to open and inspect them ASAP.
    Good thinking, Scott. Check them out he soonest, and I hope nothing is wrong with yours. Good luck!

My Bespin Leia seems to be damage free ! Did a video review of her for my fledgling YouTube channel if anyone wants to check it out ! I'm up to a whopping 9 subscribers ! LOL !

https://youtu.be/jTKn-vie9Os

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Hank! Your video was awesome, man. No bells and whistles, but rather objective, honest and simple with a focus on the sculpt itself. I like it and I look forward to your review of other mini busts. And by the way, thank you for mentioning me. That was nice of you. We all worked hard on getting Amanaman produced. We are the A team!

* Forgot to say: Congrats on your issue-free Leia. She looks great!
    Last edited by LightSword; 09-19-2019 at 02:08 PM.

Thanks man ! I like this Bust more than I thought I would. Pretty nice pose and overall design.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You are welcome, Hank. I got to open mine now that I'm home, and it is in perfect condition. Great sculpt. I would dare to say one of the best Leia's likeness, only second to the Slave statue. JMHO

The old area 818 phone number doesn't work any more I assume?

Quote Originally Posted by BenObi_70 View Post
    The old area 818 phone number doesn't work any more I assume?
    Ben, only way to get in touch with them is by using their e-mail form here. No more phone calls are accepted.
    Last edited by LightSword; 09-20-2019 at 02:46 PM.

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast