Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Amanaman Mini Bust - 2018 PGM Gift #3

I’d prefer sculpted on for a collectible, I’m not a fan of string or hair, leather is ok but I always think long term when it comes to what I buy & over time the non polystone parts can become fragile or brittle, if that were to happen & the skulls then fall off (due to weight) I’d be gutted as it’d ruin the bust.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Either way is fine with me. I'm just so glad Amanaman is coming out.
    Sith Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Sith_Apprentice View Post
    Either way is fine with me. I'm just so glad Amanaman is coming out.
    Amen to that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still psyched about this , js.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Wonder if there is any chance of seeing a painted prototype of this guy at SDCC 2018 ?

Quote Originally Posted by ATATDRIVER View Post
    Wonder if there is any chance of seeing a painted prototype of this guy at SDCC 2018 ?

I thought Daniel said at some point there was the possibility of seeing a painted sample. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hoping that is the case.
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

My Feedback , My Collection

I’m hopeful that SDCC will let us see a painted prototype or Amanaman, Bespin Leia & the Ahsoka people’s choice mini-busts..., that & what the holiday piece is..., too hopeful maybe??? lol I’d love to see some in the works or upcoming mini-bust plans too, I feel the line has definitely picked up again & it’ll be great to know there are some standard releases in the near future too (as well as specials/exclusives).
    "Look Sir, Droids"

I think there’s a good chance we’ll see all of those !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast