Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Amanaman Mini Bust - 2018 PGM Gift #3

Yeah , canít wait to see what they have in store for us in the future !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Amanaman, Oh! And I thought last year that by now you would be home with the rest of the collection. It's a longer wait as Chuck mentioned when they took over in February poor Amanaman and the rest of the PG gifts had not gone into production yet!. Sad, sad it was to find out! but the wait can only make the reward sweeter, and when you get home "little one", I'll throw a party just for you with tiny glasses of beer and blue milk and we'll have some 7 layers cake too. Just wait and see!

Last edited by LightSword; 05-16-2019 at 02:59 PM.
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

My Feedback , My Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Maxattack106 View Post
    Hey guys, I was at Celebration and let me tell you, this bust is FANTASTIC!! Great sculpt, great paint and he is HUGE. I talked to the guy at the Gentle Gi....er....Diamond booth and he said about 2 more months and we'll be seeing him. I told him how we came to together and asked for this one and he told me that they will pretty much make any bust if the demand is high enough. If you have something on your wish list, it may just come!
    Quoting myself here...is that allowed? LOL

So the Diamond dude said about 2 more months while I was at Celebration....if he was correct and they are still on schedule (ha ha), we may be seeing this one very soon! Here's to hoping! (Post above was on 4-13-19).
    Last edited by Maxattack106; 06-08-2019 at 09:14 AM.
    Tauntauns are cool....get it??

Would love to get him soon. But also want him to come out high quality even though he was put on the fast track / rush job in order to finally get him out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Maxattack106 View Post
    Quoting myself here...is that allowed? LOL

So the Diamond dude said about 2 more months while I was at Celebration....if he was correct and they are still on schedule (ha ha), we may be seeing this one very soon! Here's to hoping! (Post above was on 4-13-19).
    Quote Originally Posted by ATATDRIVER View Post
    Would love to get him soon. But also want him to come out high quality even though he was put on the fast track / rush job in order to finally get him out.
    Yes. I rather wait a little and have him looking like the prototype. I'm a bit confused as to when it will actually be released. I think I read somewhere its release date had been moved up to the year's third quarter, sometime between July and September. Not 100% sure, but I think this has been the longest time we've waited for a PGM gift to get to us.
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

My Feedback , My Collection

Sooner the better .
    He's no good to me dead!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112