Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: My current collection

Thanks to Serg's thread, picked up the massive SW Archives Book '77-83. It is huge, so much so I didn't even open it because I literally have nowhere to display it. I want to look at it, but may be awhile because for now it is safe and secure in the cardboard carrying case it was packed it.
    He's no good to me dead!

Quote Originally Posted by Django View Post
    Thanks to Serg's thread, picked up the massive SW Archives Book '77-83. It is huge, so much so I didn't even open it because I literally have nowhere to display it. I want to look at it, but may be awhile because for now it is safe and secure in the cardboard carrying case it was packed it.
    The book is huge indeed, and for the fans of the Prequels, seems they are going to release that one too
    COLLECTION
    Feedback

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away

Quote Originally Posted by Sergiu View Post
    The book is huge indeed, and for the fans of the Prequels, seems they are going to release that one too
    Awesome news, as a massive fan of the prequels I will be getting that one too it seems .
    He's no good to me dead!

is this book as big and heavy as the Art of McQuarrie from two years ago? I'm interested.
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

My Feedback , My Collection

Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    is this book as big and heavy as the Art of McQuarrie from two years ago? I'm interested.
    Hey Julian,

I would say it is as heavy or possibly even heavier! It is a monster. Probably the same size or maybe a tad bigger as the McQ.
    He's no good to me dead!

Cool. I see a nice B-day present from my wife in October then. I'll let her know
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

My Feedback , My Collection

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920