Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 225

Thread: My current collection

  1. #11
    Wow! someone really went nuts showing his pictures in someone else's thread. Dang!
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

    My Feedback , My Collection


  2. #12
    To be honest, I have been traveling and busy so I guess I missed the photos that were once there. I wouldn't have minded LOL.
    He's no good to me dead!

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Sith_Apprentice View Post
    - Django: Thank you for showing your collection. Very nice choices you made in your purchasing.
    Thank you for the comments, I appreciate them!
    Last edited by Django; 05-12-2018 at 08:45 PM.
    He's no good to me dead!

  4. #14
    Some updated photos of new items. I have an Exclusive Blue Clonetrooper 1/6 GG statue coming as well that will go in the middle of my AOTC shelf.


    He's no good to me dead!

  5. #15
    [IMG]http://i1313.photobucket.com/albums/t541/Shipp_96/Comic%20book%20collection/IMG_4954_zps***rmnsf.jpg~original[/IMG]
    Last edited by Django; 05-15-2018 at 10:55 AM.
    He's no good to me dead!

  6. #16
    Congrats on the Tusken and the bounty hunter, Django. The Zam statue looks very nice. I've been wanting to know for a while now, are Zam, the Kouhun and the top of the vile attached to the base? I had the idea at one point I could place the statue on a different, smaller base if those were removable? Thanks.
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

    My Feedback , My Collection


  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    Congrats on the Tusken and the bounty hunter, Django. The Zam statue looks very nice. I've been wanting to know for a while now, are Zam, the Kouhun and the top of the vile attached to the base? I had the idea at one point I could place the statue on a different, smaller base if those were removable? Thanks.
    Thanks man! So Zam attaches with two pegs on the bottom of her feet to the base. One thing that is odd about it is she doesn't really center on the huge base either, she sits near the edge which visually looks great but wastes lots of space (hence the Jango bust being added). The Kouhun and top of the vile are not attached to the base and can be moved wherever though which is nice.

    I know the Padme Snowbunny is removable because the base has the pegs and the box she is sitting on slides onto it. I wish they would of done that here.
    He's no good to me dead!

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    Congrats on the Tusken and the bounty hunter, Django. The Zam statue looks very nice. I've been wanting to know for a while now, are Zam, the Kouhun and the top of the vile attached to the base? I had the idea at one point I could place the statue on a different, smaller base if those were removable? Thanks.
    Also, obviously it's time for me to switch to that other service. Photobucket really is horrible now...
    He's no good to me dead!

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Django View Post
    Also, obviously it's time for me to switch to that other service. Photobucket really is horrible now...
    Yeah. Well, at least some of your pictures are showing. When it happened to me, ALL my pictures were gone and replaced by the "Upgrade Now" meter image, plus the amount of ads I was being bombarded with was unbearable. You'll be much happier using any other free image hosting place.
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

    My Feedback , My Collection


  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Django View Post
    Thanks man! So Zam attaches with two pegs on the bottom of her feet to the base. One thing that is odd about it is she doesn't really center on the huge base either, she sits near the edge which visually looks great but wastes lots of space (hence the Jango bust being added). The Kouhun and top of the vile are not attached to the base and can be moved wherever though which is nice.

    I know the Padme Snowbunny is removable because the base has the pegs and the box she is sitting on slides onto it. I wish they would of done that here.
    I see! Thank you for letting me know about Zam. If I would have known this a year ago, I would have bought her from the ThinkGeek store at the local mall where she was being sold for $124.00, and would have replaced the base. If a good deal comes around, I might just do that. I really like the pose, and would probably display her with the alien head.

    - Do you have the arm-less mini of of hers? That one could also look good on the base. Like two takes on the character: statue and mini bust.
    Last edited by LightSword; 05-16-2018 at 10:02 AM.
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

    My Feedback , My Collection


Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •