Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Thread: My current collection

After picking up the Vintage Collection Han Stormtrooper, decided I really like the original SW packaging Vintage collection figures that were not produced in the original Kenner line (like Han in this outfit). So I also got these two, a Sandtrooper (one of my favorite Troopers) and Bom Vindim. I now just need the Rebel Fleet Trooper (prices are absurd on ebay!) and maybe someday Dr. Evazan. I also wish the upcoming Death Star Gunner was going to be on an original card and not Rogue One, but oh well.

He's no good to me dead!

Was at Target after the gym this morning getting some things, and found this Darth Vader in a tube with the "Galaxy of Adventures" packaging! Since it is a Vader I didn't own, and I LOVE (LOVE ) those 1:30 minute animated shorts, I picked this up. I think the whole case was there; it was 4 Chewies, 2 Han Solo Bespin, 1 Yoda AOTC / ROTS and 1 Vader. I almost got the Yoda as well but saw this R/T Charger from the fast and the Furious for $13 and could pass LOL.

He's no good to me dead!

Added a couple Retro collection figures today, R2 on classic SW card and one of my favorite designed troopers of all time, the Death Star Gunner!

He's no good to me dead!

Because I am a sucker for all things Boba Fett...SIGH. Though I still think this is really cool! SDCC Black Series 40th ESB Retro figure!

He's no good to me dead!

It's a cool figure, Trav. Did you get a hold of one?
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

My Feedback , My Collection

Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    It's a cool figure, Trav. Did you get a hold of one?
    Yep Julian, bought this exact one last night. So weak lol.
    He's no good to me dead!

I like Boba Fett. I wish I'd have the room for the Mythos one. Such a cool statue. As far as action figures, I still have the one from POTF2 with half circles, signed by Jeremy Bulloch ..oh! and the Unleashed one, first release in the big card, not the cylindrical package he was later on re-released in. Congrats on your new Fett!
    Last edited by LightSword; 07-20-2019 at 04:40 PM.
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

I like Boba Fett. I wish I'd have the room for the Mythos one. Such a cool statue. As far as action figures, I still have the one from POTF2 with half circles, signed by Jeremy Bulloch ..oh! and the Unleashed one, first release in the big card, not the cylindrical package he was later on re-released in. Congrats on your new Fett!
    Agreed, the Mythos is awesome and I have seen it going for less recently. Thing is, I still have my XM boxed up since we moved 8 months ago. My wife and I are looking into getting a bigger place more like what we wanted now. This one was never going to be long term as it was a means to an end moving from MN to NJ. Thing is, until I unbox the XM Fett no way I can even entertain buying the Mythos. I even see the Koto original Fett going for way less now and I loved that piece. But again, I have TWO Fett statues packed away (XM and Legends in 3D) so can't justify buying those.

As for this figure, I as you know am a sucker for retro cards and this one having the retro paint it was a no-brainer to buy. I wish I still had my POTF2 Fett and (somewhere) I think I still have Unleashed Boba loose. Somewhere...

Lastly, been looking hard at the con exclusive GG Fett mini bust from about 5 years ago again. I owned it when it came out, didn't like the pose except the one he is holding his rifle across his chest. But now I want it again, because other than the McQ Fett it is the only one I am missing in my GG mini bust collection.
    Last edited by Django; 07-20-2019 at 11:48 PM.
    He's no good to me dead!

So are you collecting every Boba Fett GG has released or just some of them? Are you also collecting the Boba Fett maquettes? The Fett with Han in Carbonite maquette is just fantastic. I regret having sold it years ago when I sold all my maquettes.

So are you collecting every Boba Fett GG has released or just some of them? Are you also collecting the Boba Fett maquettes? The Fett with Han in Carbonite maquette is just fantastic. I regret having sold it years ago when I sold all my maquettes.
    Trying to get most of them. I own the one Maquette of him (regular one). Would love the Animated version and Christmas Special ones. I could of bought the EE exclusive one with the Han in Carbonite for nothing, now when I see the price it just irks me .
    He's no good to me dead!

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast