Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Recent Acquisitions - Han Solo Movie (2018)

Recent Acquisitions - Han Solo Movie (2018)

I picked up Chewbacca and Enfys Nest w/Swoop Bike.

Did a toy run today. At Walmart I picked up the Lando 2-pack, K-2SO, and a couple of the die-cast vehicles (Han's speeder and the Kessel Run Falcon). They didn't seem to have any of the action figure vehicles or creature sets.

Target seemed to have the full lot of 1st wave action figure Solo toys. Picked up the Wampa set and a 3.75" 5POA Range Trooper. I did see the Han and Qi'ra Nerf blasters, but no Chewbacca blaster at Target. I also saw the Kylo Ren centerpiece set where he's on Jakku force holding the laser bolt.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

I grabbed a Range Trooper and Mimban Stormtrooper over the weekend.

I picked up the Luke/Wampa pack this morning at Target.

Mimban Trooper, and Wampa/Luke pack from Target yesterday. Looking for the 6" 4-LOM wave but hasn't hit my area still.

Weird to do this in the TLJ thread, but whatever. Got my order from HTS today:

Just need Luke/Wampa to be complete. Shame that FL 2.0 is such a piece of junk.
    My Feedback | "Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering..." -Yoda

Stopped in to a walmart and found they finally had some Solo product out. Picked up Mimban, Rangetrooper, a Qui-Gon/Maul set with better paint than the one I got on-line and a TLJ Fett/Han 2 pack that was on clearance for $7 because I love that Fett sculpt so much.

In the clearance aisle they had one ski speeder for $9, Kylo's Tie for I think $25, Force Link 1.0 for $13 and the Tie Fighter for $19. Lots of Rey/Praetorian 2 packs for $7 each as well.

Oh and my Luke/Wampa from HTS arrived today too. There were none on the shelves so I'm glad I ordered it.

Spotted more of the Solo line as well - basic figures, deluxe, and vintage - retail doesn't seem to be rushed to reset the pegs. WM especially seems to be falling behind, and I've noticed Hasbro reps are doing the job instead. I picked up the Rangetrooper, it reminds me of a concept design, not something that would have been approved for a movie.

I'm going to send a message to GNT, there really should be a RA thread for the Solo line. Not sure why members cant create threads in the modern section, when there is only one active mod, we shouldn't have to bother GNT constantly...

Quote Originally Posted by GNT View Post
    A new thread has been started up
    But not a standalone SOLO forum? It's a completely new line look. Every movie of the past three years has gotten one.

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast