Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Darth Vader with Probe Droid

I'm just excited to finally get a new Probe Droid. Even if it does still look a little bigger than I would like.

Nope my potf2 one still suits my needs.
    “What’s a Star War?”

Dammit! Can't believe that Hasbro is going to sucker me into buying yet another Vader! Probe Droid looks good, and is long overdue for an update. The POTF2 one has zero articulation in the legs and the "launching" head on mine will not stay in place any more. Bring it on!
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Well if you skipped the RO Vader it's not so bad. The sculpt is pretty good. There are worse Vader's to be stuck with.
    “What’s a Star War?”

LOL, unfortunately I didn't...that was yet another Vader I got suckered into
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Hmmm, another Vader/droid combo....like before. Yeah, he's a main character, but I'd prefer another Imperial instead with this set.
    A special effect without a story is a pretty boring thing. -George Lucas

A Snowtrooper would have been awesome to go with that Probe Droid. That new droid is a must have for me, finally a replacement my old POTF2 Probe Droid.

Surprised they didn't pack a Hoth Han with this seeing as we're getting Leia and Luke w/Wampa.

I passed on the RO Vader but I don't have a Probe Droid so will be picking this set up.

Shhh....we might get the TWO Hoth Hans this time with enough debate to last for a while.

Seriously though, I can foresee a Han w/Tauntaun in the works, but it remains whether it's going to be a resculpt (with the added articulation like the Wampa) or a "Search for Luke Skywalker" battle pack reissue.
    A special effect without a story is a pretty boring thing. -George Lucas

Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast