Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Recent Acquisitions - Han Solo Movie (2018)

My local Target and Walmarts have been mostly wiped out. Do these stores typically get more wave 1 inventory or is it on to the next wave now?

Also, don't know if it has been posted on this site but this is a good website to check store inventory by upc or sku at your local Target and Walmart.

https://brickseek.com/

GD target. I have been going there a lunch all week. Today after finding nothing new, I headed to the seasonal area and found 3 rows down, an end cap full of Solo items. ( everything except the mimban trooper). The trooper was the only figure missing from the two targets I went too. Missed my chance to get that one cause I never go down that way after looking in SW aisle.

On a good note I was able to order wave two from HTS with 20% off and free shipping.

picked up my 5th Range Trooper yesterday at Walmart... now I'm all good.. waiting patiently for the next wave of Solo stuff to start hitting retail
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Similar to finding the Solo thread...it's hidden in the Last Jedi Thread Isle.
    Quote Originally Posted by meshadowfax View Post
    GD target. I have been going there a lunch all week. Today after finding nothing new, I headed to the seasonal area and found 3 rows down, an end cap full of Solo items. ( everything except the mimban trooper). The trooper was the only figure missing from the two targets I went too. Missed my chance to get that one cause I never go down that way after looking in SW aisle.
    I hope HASBRO finishes the original 92+ on the Vintage Collection Cards...(approx. 34 needed to complete it, depending on your certain point of view.)

Picked up Han's Landspeeder the other day. That has me caught up with everything I wanted to get from Wave 1. Ready for Wave 2 to hit.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

Made a 300 mile road trip this weekend and stopped at a town just big enough for a small Walmart. Found a Mimban trooper with a crushed bubble. Still looking for a NM one.

Found wave 2 of the Solo line at Target - both Moloch and Snoke are hefty figures! I was surprised with the size of the bubbles as well. Leia is great, I think I prefer the likeness and proportions of the sculpt better than the TVC figure! Likewise, mine didn't have the large anime eyes as seen in the preview images.

Got my HTS order of wave 2 plus enfy's nest. Enfy's nest was crushed and the other cards were ok slightly curved. Package was undamaged so the enfy nest was packed that way.

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast