Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast

Thread: Recent Acquisitions - Han Solo Movie (2018)

I got the Vintage Collection Solo Movie Han Solo in the mail a day ago. Using the figure's body and putting Force Awakens Han's head on in. a much better post-Return of the Jedi Expanded Universe Han Solo figure.

picked up a lonely beat up boxed Solo TIE Fighter on clearance from Walmart for $10.00
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    picked up a lonely beat up boxed Solo TIE Fighter on clearance from Walmart for $10.00
    Wow, I've never seen that Tie Fighter in stores. Typical Walmart.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

Quote Originally Posted by sharky View Post
    Wow, I've never seen that Tie Fighter in stores. Typical Walmart.
    this is the 1st time I've seen them in stores as well. I ordered mine from Amazon when it 1st came out. was shocked to see one in retail. I'm thinking someone returned it to Walmart.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    this is the 1st time I've seen them in stores as well. I ordered mine from Amazon when it 1st came out. was shocked to see one in retail. I'm thinking someone returned it to Walmart.
    That's possible. Maybe they returned it because the box got damaged in shipping. Just last week someone returned 3 TVC Luke (Jedi Knight) figures. It was the the recent one with face print tech. The jerk swapped the figures with 5POA figures. The point being the store put them on the pegs to sell rather then send them back to the warehouse.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

Picked up an Enfys Nest with Bike and a Luke with Wampa at Ross this morning.

Found a Mimban Han at Kroger this afternoon.

QUAY TOLSITE just showed up at my Ross! I had hunted him in vain for quite some time. Gave up on ever seeing one. Had a weird little impulse to go check today, and there he was! No other single figures. Lots of Rebolt/Hound sets out there now-- in some stores they're clearanced down to $5. I'm up to five of those sets now.
    "The boy is pure dagnasty evil."
    "Uh huh. Ya think?"
    "Warned you, we tried. Listen, you did not. Now screwed we all will be!!"

Hi Peeps!

Huzzah! I picked up Han Solo's speeder for $15.00 NZD!
    A huge discount down from the often priced $70 / $80.00 NZD it retailed for, here in New Zealand!

The vehicle itself is a fantastic design (IMO) evoking a great archetypal 1970s-era SW speeder design.

Also - the Han pack-in figure is surprisingly good, as far as sculpt, paint-apps are concerned - and the vehicle is well-worth the $15.00 spent!

So glad to have acquired this - as Solo was a fun movie, and one I wish would be given the sequel series / movie(s) it deserves!

Absolutely recommend this, especially if you are in NZ: purchased this from The Warehouse, Upper Hutt (Maidstone Mall).

I was finally able to acquire the AT-DT Walker.

Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast