Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Leia in Boushh Disguise - VC134

Hope its a repack, no use wasting any of the tooling budget on something that's good already. If they want to make a new Leia, how about starting with TFA Leia?

Quote Originally Posted by darth_sidious View Post
    Hope its a repack, no use wasting any of the tooling budget on something that's good already. If they want to make a new Leia, how about starting with TFA Leia?
    8.47365447345536 x 10^747564654475435 likes, lol. However, boushh leia was one of my top faves from 1983, may be due to it being among the 1st w/ removable helmet ( I was about floored when I 1st saw it on pegs and saw it was a real leia head/face w/ a removable helmet) so yes this will be a repack or retool I'll GLADLY rebuy
    Last edited by R1G4R3PO; 04-19-2018 at 02:32 PM.

I am okay with this. For one thing we get it in on the OT cardback. Another is there a rumor the armor is used in a movie coming out this May. If it is a new sculpt then great. I admit there are other figures wanted more than this one, but that can be argued with a lot of figures that are made all the time and whatever your preference is.
    I am member number 666. Execute order 66!

Quote Originally Posted by Sithfan View Post
    Would love this for my barge. Missed all of the others.
    You're in luck, ebay has plenty of them. Even tunghori has the deleted scene sandstorm figure, which is a decent stand-in.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Sithfan View Post
    Would love this for my barge. Missed all of the others.
    This wasn't in the barge though.
    R.I.P. PETER MAYHEW

Quote Originally Posted by R1G4R3PO View Post
    8.47365447345536 x 10^747564654475435 likes, lol. However, boushh leia was one of my top faves from 1983, may be due to it being among the 1st w/ removable helmet ( I was about floored when I 1st saw it on pegs and saw it was a real leia head/face w/ a removable helmet) so yes this will be a repack or retool I'll GLADLY rebuy
    8.47365447345536 x 10^747564654475435 likes, lol for you as well. I was the same. Loved this figure back in the day for it's design and the removable helmet. I have this version, but will gladly rebuy for the vintage card.

prepare for the Breen invasion.

The answer to every Star Wars question ever:
      Spoiler:  
    Its just a movie!!!!!!!!!!

Feedback BST
    I love this Bar! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU3_zzZQzx0

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    You're in luck, ebay has plenty of them. Even tunghori has the deleted scene sandstorm figure, which is a decent stand-in.
    The Sandstorm Leia figure is a decent stand-in for Leia in Boushh disguise? How so?

Quote Originally Posted by VideoViper View Post
    prepare for the Breen invasion.

My people have a saying, "Never turn your back on a Breen."

Quote Originally Posted by lister View Post
    The Sandstorm Leia figure is a decent stand-in for Leia in Boushh disguise? How so?
    speaking of, wish TVC sandstorm Lando could've been released on a ROTJ card minus the blanket and goggles/lamp. Great figure all covered up. Lando in skiff disguise is in the same class as this Boushh, meaning a couple really great versions already exist, it just needs to be repacked on a Jedi card.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashy_Larry View Post
    speaking of, wish TVC sandstorm Lando could've been released on a ROTJ card minus the blanket and goggles/lamp. Great figure all covered up. Lando in skiff disguise is in the same class as this Boushh, meaning a couple really great versions already exist, it just needs to be repacked on a Jedi card.
    That is a great Lando Skiff Guard figure. And yeah, it does seem like a perfect (and easy) choice for a TVC repack.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast