Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Scarif Stormtrooper - VC**

Very pleased! Never saw the Walmart exclusive version at retail.

Nice! I've wanted multiples of this figure since way back but have never seen him at brick and mortar stores OR online.

NICE! How about a couple different variations while they are at it!!
    "Try not... Do or Do not.. There is no try.." - Yoda

I found Cassian two or three times, but never ever saw a Scarif Trooper, so I'm all for it.

great news! Never saw him in stores and he goes for around thirty bucks on amazon
    OT,PT,ST,RO,TPM,AOTC,ROTS,ANH,ESB,ROTJ,TFA,TLJ.... .STOP THE ABBREVIATION MADNESS!!! We are one abbreviation away from being scientologists. Now is the time to join The Abbreviation Resistance Movement!!!

I guess I was lucky. I found a few of these and only bought three total. I ended up trading two and kind of regret it. It’s a sharp figure and right now I think it’s the best trooper figure Hasbro has yet released. Hopefully the new Mimban Trooper uses the same arms and will eventually become a clean stormy.

Great news. This guy was nowhere to be found in my neck of the woods.

It would be really nice if they did the armor variants - maybe as an exclusive somewhere?
    Hasbro, hear my plea for the Rickshaw Droid!
    Current top five most wanted: rickshaw droid, Kalyn farnmir, veedaaz awmeth, toonbuck toora, BD-3000 "Betty droid".
    My feedback thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t858622/

I think someone who loves troopers got promoted at Hasbro.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast