Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2565737475

Thread: Star Wars Celebration 2019

Quote Originally Posted by 9ZharTahJot9 View Post
    From beginning to end, 48 minutes in the Celebration Store. That was a biggie for me and finally meeting Ahmed Best!
    Picked up our badge with ease and ran the Willrow Hood with my foam ice cream cone. Great time in Chicago.
    Congrats on the running of the Hoods. I saw all the Hood's on the live stage having an awesome time. Always a great sight to see.
    James Earl Jones: "I've one thing to say to people like you...I like Star Wars too!"

The Big Bang Theory-Season 7, Episode 14

I thought the venue itself was good and overall it was a great Celebration but I strongly dislike the expense and and lack of close/walkable hotels vs Anaheim or Orlando. My hotel cost more than double what I paid for the Hilton and Rosen Center. Those locations just seem so much more budget friendly and with lots more hotels within walking distance.

But again - venue itself was fine and I thought things went well.

Will say I’m surprised GL didn’t surprise the crowd for the TPM panel. I think most people expected something like that.
    All Things R2
    The place for current finds and just about everything R2D2 related.
    www.AllThingsR2.com

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerSean View Post
    I thought the venue itself was good and overall it was a great Celebration but I strongly dislike the expense and and lack of close/walkable hotels vs Anaheim or Orlando. My hotel cost more than double what I paid for the Hilton and Rosen Center. Those locations just seem so much more budget friendly and with lots more hotels within walking distance.

But again - venue itself was fine and I thought things went well.

Will say I’m surprised GL didn’t surprise the crowd for the TPM panel. I think most people expected something like that.
    I completely agree. The lack of hotels was terrible for such a large convention center.

I was at the TPM panel and could not believe the horrible Lucas video. I really thought he would be there since this was located in Chicago and TPM was his baby.

Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2565737475